Jump to content
Raged(OD)

Farewell Everyone!

Recommended Posts

I know this is a surprise to everyone, and has come rather sudden, but I recently realized that I have lost balance in my life with spending too much time to the clan. I don't regret any of what I've done because it has been awesome. I did something I never did in any of my other stints in OD which was lead a division. I also met a lot of awesome people. I would stay, but I don't want to become an idle officer who just logs into the website. I will most likely return in the future I just don't know when that will be. Thank you to everyone who has supported me, and I'm sorry to anyone I am letting down. I just have a problem with either going all in when I am passionate about it so it was starting to affect my personal life. I will always have a place in my heart for OD and everyone who is part of it. Thank you for the memories. I love you all!

 

-Raged(OD)😁

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You will be missed! Come back soon after you find that balance you need!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was pretty surprised when you approached me this morning about this.  I've enjoyed talking to you and watching you accomplish all that you have been able to do this go around.  Hopefully someday, you will feel the desire to return, only when you have a better balance between real life and your gaming life.  Don't be a stranger though, I'll look forward to seeing you in the future.  Good luck with whatever you do and wherever you decide to go!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Raged! While this is of course a terrible loss for OD, I hope that you'll restore the balance and health in your personal life (which is the most important thing)! Fingers crossed that we'll see you around again 🙂 Take care man!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seeing this really has upset me because I know just how hard and how much time and effort you have put into d3 billy but you know what REAL LIFE ALWAYS COMES FIRST remember that .., loved working with you was an absolute pleasure doing the things you couldn’t do on the site because I knew one day you would get there and you did just really saddened to see you leave or stepping back for a while always here for you billy been great friend to me take care you know where I am if you need anything 😞 much love julie 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to see you go, you were an amazing recruiter. Is Tex46 going to be the sole Division Leader for D3? Do we have active leadership to oversee it? I'd hate to leave the Division leaderless all of a sudden.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for all your hard work and I know that I'll see you back soon. -Frank

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to thank you for doing such an amazing job with working with everyone and giving such a huge push/effort to get Diablo 3 into something amazing.  You are a great leader, and a stand up guy.

 

I wish you the best of luck, and hope to see you again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hard to see you leave us, but I do concur that real life has greater importance.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Terra said:

Sorry to see you go, you were an amazing recruiter. Is Tex46 going to be the sole Division Leader for D3? Do we have active leadership to oversee it? I'd hate to leave the Division leaderless all of a sudden.

If Need be I can slink back into an admin role, my gaming will be limited but If the need is there I can probably handle keeping these misfits together

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for all your work for D3, you will be missed. Good luck for the rest of your endeavours in your life going forward. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Raged(OD) said:

I know this is a surprise to everyone, and has come rather sudden, but I recently realized that I have lost balance in my life with spending too much time to the clan. I don't regret any of what I've done because it has been awesome. I did something I never did in any of my other stints in OD which was lead a division. I also met a lot of awesome people. I would stay, but I don't want to become an idle officer who just logs into the website. I will most likely return in the future I just don't know when that will be. Thank you to everyone who has supported me, and I'm sorry to anyone I am letting down. I just have a problem with either going all in when I am passionate about it so it was starting to affect my personal life. I will always have a place in my heart for OD and everyone who is part of it. Thank you for the memories. I love you all!

 

-Raged(OD)😁

You did something nobody else has been able to achieve with your division. I am certain not only your drive will be missed but you as a person. I found myself in somewhat of the same predicament as yourself I still hang around but I didn't want to become idle and unproductive either. I wish you well in life take care man! Maybe our paths will cross in OD again someday. Goodluck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Raged(OD) said:

I know this is a surprise to everyone, and has come rather sudden, but I recently realized that I have lost balance in my life with spending too much time to the clan. I don't regret any of what I've done because it has been awesome. I did something I never did in any of my other stints in OD which was lead a division. I also met a lot of awesome people. I would stay, but I don't want to become an idle officer who just logs into the website. I will most likely return in the future I just don't know when that will be. Thank you to everyone who has supported me, and I'm sorry to anyone I am letting down. I just have a problem with either going all in when I am passionate about it so it was starting to affect my personal life. I will always have a place in my heart for OD and everyone who is part of it. Thank you for the memories. I love you all!

 

-Raged(OD)😁

dont leave just step down rank and enjoy your real life.Think about it

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Enjoy your life, gaming will find a place when you are ready for it.  But take care of real life first.  Your hard work and tireless efforts in Clan OD are going to be missed!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, sorry to see you go. You've grown something special and the rest of us will keep it going. Get your life in order, step back, have a beer, and we will be here when you step back in.

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn Raged! I thought you were going all the way to the top! But it makes sense and I get it. Take care buddy, hope to see you around

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Badboi(OD) said:

Thanks for all your hard work and I know that I'll see you back soon. -Frank

Ditto to this? And as always good luck forward bud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CoffeeBean(OD) said:

Damn Raged! I thought you were going all the way to the top! But it makes sense and I get it. Take care buddy, hope to see you around

CB, you’ll find out sooner or later that the higher you climb, the more stress and administrative/non-gaming time increases, while OD/Life balance gets a little out of wack. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Badboi(OD) said:

CB, you’ll find out sooner or later that the higher you climb, the more stress and administrative/non-gaming time increases, while OD/Life balance gets a little out of wack. 

Couldnt have said it better, Raged you made the best decision for you getting out when you know its creating a void is healthy we are humans self preservation is programmed into us I speak for all of us in D3 when I say you couldn't have done it better I picked a damn good replacement and you made the division flourish to a point I didnt think it could go to we are forever in your debt It is a lot better to leave with good feelings towards something then have it build to ill feelings and just a bother to your life We had fun bro ill always be around you know me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Badboi(OD) said:

CB, you’ll find out sooner or later that the higher you climb, the more stress and administrative/non-gaming time increases, while OD/Life balance gets a little out of wack. 

 

Yeah, I know how that works. I’m anticipating a lull in my activity come September when I start my MBA 😩😭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/24/2018 at 6:07 PM, Terra said:

Sorry to see you go, you were an amazing recruiter. Is Tex46 going to be the sole Division Leader for D3? Do we have active leadership to oversee it? I'd hate to leave the Division leaderless all of a sudden.

If raged take one rank demotion and snipe will  join division leadership everything will be going smooth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I decided that I am going to stay in the clan, and be part of the community until I'm ready to start where I left off. All of you are the reason for my decision. Thank you for all of your support, and all of the kind things you said about me. You're all awesome! 🙂

 

-Raged(OD)😁

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brigadier General Townkill(OD) demoted Second Lieutenant Raged(OD) to Master Warrant Officer MWO5 for Glad to see you stay and obliging your request of a one rank demotion to absolve you of any officer requirements. You know our CoC so I'm sure you'll get what you need and know where to find it. Good luck ahead bud and take it easy. Thanks for all your hard work!  on Tue Jun 26th, 2018 at 12:54:30 AM GMT. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Raged(OD) said:

I decided that I am going to stay in the clan, and be part of the community until I'm ready to start where I left off. All of you are the reason for my decision. Thank you for all of your support, and all of the kind things you said about me. You're all awesome! 🙂

 

-Raged(OD)😁

Awesome!  Just give yourself a limit on how much you play or you're going into timeout buster!!!  *shakes finger at you*  I'm happy you could find a way to stay.  You've made a huge difference as everybody as told you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×