Sign in to follow this  
SuNSeT

D3 DIVISION

Posted (edited)

They've silently been killing it!

Up to 73 members in clan under OD banner.

Whoever is putting in the works, congrats!

@TypeReaL(OD) @CompFreak(OD) @TieDyeT(OD) @Raged(OD)@Dread(OD)

@mrxinu(OD)@Athryah(OD)@Solaris(OD)

@BEAR @Tex46(OD)@Kizor(OD) @Zerraf(OD)@Dread(OD)@Altreg01(OD)

Not sure who to put on this list, but if the leaders wanna recognize key guys, I'll add them to the list!

Just want to add that this division has even more members who haven't been put under our websites umbrella. Something that should be discussed at an upcoming meeting with Raged.

@Badboi(OD)

Edited by SuNSeT
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

@Raged(OD) Deserves all the credit the man is a machine dedicated to making d3 the 2nd largest div in the clan only the 150 member list is stopping him from surpassing ODD2 Cant forget the rest of the division he brought in to make the community a warm inviting place @Dread(OD) @mrxinu(OD) @Athyrah(OD) Just a few who have come full circle to the OD family

@Solaris(OD) as well

Edited by TypeReaL(OD)
  • Upvote 1

It is all Raged, he is great at bringing new people in and making them feel like OD is a place for everyone. Nice work mate 

Wowsa!  Congratulations you guys.  You're on a roll, love it ❤️

Posted (edited)

Division is huge and at max members. Glad to be a part and thanks @Raged(OD) and all of Overdosed for having me. Hardcore is lagging and looks like we lost a few HC members, hopefully we can encourage more to give it a try, I can PL anybody interested.  Find me in the clan at Altreg01#1263. Soon Ill break out the softcore account and hopefully get a PL and catch up to some of you so we can do some grouping.

Edited by Altreg01(OD)

@Altreg01(OD) I would honestly be interested in trying HC, I just need to get into the habit of outgearing a difficultly and not the other way around or my HC stints would be short lived, lol.

4 hours ago, SnipeDragon(OD) said:

@Altreg01(OD) I would honestly be interested in trying HC, I just need to get into the habit of outgearing a difficultly and not the other way around or my HC stints would be short lived, lol.

Lol, dont have to outgear, just cant under gear.  Im a cautious player even on SC.  Played all of season 13 with 1 character and I think 12 too.  If your internet sucks then definitely dont try HC 🙂

On 6/22/2018 at 12:58 PM, SuNSeT said:

They've silently been killing it!

Up to 73 members in clan under OD banner.

Whoever is putting in the works, congrats!

@TypeReaL(OD) @CompFreak(OD) @TieDyeT(OD) @Raged(OD)@Dread(OD)

@mrxinu(OD)@Athryah(OD)@Solaris(OD)

@BEAR @Tex46(OD)@Kizor(OD) @Zerraf(OD)@Dread(OD)@Altreg01(OD)

Not sure who to put on this list, but if the leaders wanna recognize key guys, I'll add them to the list!

Just want to add that this division has even more members who haven't been put under our websites umbrella. Something that should be discussed at an upcoming meeting with Raged.

@Badboi(OD)

Not I for sure. Ive been trying to get some interest in HC, but @Raged(OD) is the man!!