Sign in to follow this  
Altreg01(OD)

Hardcore Grouping

First weekend of season 14 has passed, and Ive noticed we have 5 or 6 HC players.  Im hoping as we get leveled we can work on split bounties, as we all know bounties suck in groups, even more so alone.  I have no issues doing pub bounties softcore, but I pretty much refuse to go public on hardcore except powerlevels as you are dealing with new characters.  Ive seen @Mrcer(OD) kicking some butt all weekend and has hit or is close to hitting GR 70 so he's split bounty ready, I think Im second highest hardcore player at paragon 60 or so but Im far from ready for splits any higher than Torment IV or so as Ive only really played Saturday a bit and Sunday night due to RL happenings. My son is graduating HS Friday so most of my weekend is shot, but Ill have evenings most of this week to get my character more ready and hopefully get gear for my intended build (Tal's Meteor) as opposed to DMO which we are gifted. So if you current HC players are interested Im willing to help get all of us ready, and if anybody wants to cross over Ill be pretty close to being able to PL, just a few more pieces and gems to get leveled.

Steve

Edit: I want to add Im good for power levels now, Torment X on farm so VIs should be easy with a carry or 2

• Like 1

I used to do hc in D2 but I think I'm too scared of it now -- I admire your appetite for risk haha 😂

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 5:14 PM, Altreg01(OD) said:

Edit: I want to add Im good for power levels now, Torment X on farm so VIs should be easy with a carry or 2

ty for plvl

Posted (edited)

We need some more HC players. Anybody interested give me a shout out in game.  Im well equipped now, Ive been carrying @Hari(OD) and Pandamonium and @Rochana(OD) a bit and have broken a 70 GR.  Looking forward to some split bounties soon.

Edited by Altreg01(OD)
tybo

2 hours ago, Altreg01(OD) said:

We need some more HC players. Anybody interested give me a shout out in game.  Im well equipped now, Ive been carrying @Hari(OD) and Pandamonium and @Rochana(OD) a bit and have broken a 70 GR.  Looking forward to some split bounties soon.

i moved back to D3 div i will try to bring more Hc players  once i get gear and carry Gr 60

I am working on an HC monk, but he is a bit of a glass cannon. At Torment V he still dies once in a while (saved by Near Death Experience) but can kill most any boss in two shots (most only take one), thanks to Legacy of nightmares and a few lucky legendary finds. As soon as I can scrape together some better damage reduction I would be happy to join you all for some bounty runs.

• Like 1