Sign in to follow this  
Terra

King's Raid

For the past couple months quite a few of us have been playing a game called King's Raid.

Image_VESPA_kingsRaid_press_1920_1440.jp

King's Raid is a mobile game, but the developers have also said they are fine with players using Bluestacks as well, for those who prefer to play it on PC. The game centers around the story of one man chosen by the holy sword to save the world from demons, and illustrates the hardships and moral dilemmas of being the chosen during his journey.

The game is remarkably well-balanced in regards to being viable for non-paying players, there are a number of ways to earn the characters you want in the game, and in addition to those ways I myself have also purchased three characters from their store just with the rubies the game regularly gives me for free during the one and a half months I've played so far. The game comes with a built-in auto-run feature that allows your characters to repeatedly grind stages on their own to earn EXP and gear while you spend time playing your other games or doing other stuff.

For times when you take control yourself, or for particularly difficult battles that require your personal intervention, making the most of your characters involves using their skills at the right times to interrupt deadly enemy attacks, chain together CC moves, or take advantage of an opportunity to maximize your damage when your target is most vulnerable. The characters you choose and their classes for your team composition have a large effect on the kinds of battles they specialize in, whether its story mode, the PvP arena, Dragon run parties, World Bosses, the different Guild Raids, or the different kind of dungeons, all characters in the game have different areas and situations in which they excel in.

Those of us who currently play the game:

Terra

Aerineth

Altros

Bahafresh

Remsen

R.agnarok

Snipedragon

We could use more members for our in-game guild, as the more we have the faster our guild develops. Our guild name is: DawnOfAegis

If you want to give the game a try then be sure to join up with us, just search for our guild name at the Guild Enclave in-game and apply. And feel free to hang out with us at the Gamer's Lounge while you play.

If you have any questions about the game I can answer them here for you.

Here's some additional screenshots for reference

screen-6.jpg?h=355&fakeurl=1&type=.jpg

643x0w.jpg

ISYbFdxp5WkHENUWO5tbKaaiMf-sN3czXA13LOi1

1000?cb=20170503173613

Downloading on my phone now.. It sat stuck on the create a nickname screen.. Idk why it wont let me.

Stuck on the nickname screen? So you enter your nickname and click the button but nothing happens? Or it doesn't even let you enter a name?

2 hours ago, Terra said:

Stuck on the nickname screen? So you enter your nickname and click the button but nothing happens? Or it doesn't even let you enter a name?

I enter my name (MelodicRose) hit the button and nothing happens

Does it say if the name is available? Maybe try a second name.

3 minutes ago, Terra said:

Does it say if the name is available? Maybe try a second name.

It worked with DarkMelodies...

It said MelodicRose had a swear word in it.......

• Like 1

dic maybe? No idea lmao. That's weird. But glad you're in now. 🙂

15 minutes ago, MelodicRose(OD) said:

It worked with DarkMelodies...

It said MelodicRose had a swear word in it.......

That's what you get for having such a dirty name! If only your mother could see the way you so shamelessly present yourself in public!

• Like 2

OH but when type wants people to play tap baseball no one comes wait did I even mention tap baseball ever nope never did I stand corrected carry on

1 hour ago, Terra said:

That's what you get for having such a dirty name! If only your mother could see the way you so shamelessly present yourself in public!

>.>... Im a classy woman i promise

• Upvote 1

They're releasing Chapter 8 for King's Raid today, so the game is on maintenance for most of the day. 😕

19 minutes ago, Terra said:

They're releasing Chapter 8 for King's Raid today, so the game is on maintenance for most of the day. 😕

Expected to be for another 8.5 hours.

On 6/12/2018 at 7:36 PM, MelodicRose(OD) said:

>.>... Im a classy woman i promise

It's a nice game, been having fun on it. Hope you join it.

Anyone else is also welcome.

I might just give this a try!

• Like 1

What's the size?

About 125 - 130 MB.

Ok so im in....found the guild and signed up.....still learning my way around but ill get it

Yeah it's a bit to learn at first but you'll get the hang of it before long. Glad to have you with us!