MelodicRose(OD)

Free Company Spring Cleaning - Removing Inactives

Posted (edited)

Heya folks

I'm going to be removing players who have not logged into the game for over 60 days tomorrow, 5/29/18 at 11pm CDT. During this time, I will also be demoting people who have not been online in 30 days down to our entry level rank until activity is shown again. I will be continuing the trend of removing people from the FC after 60 days as having a bunch of inactive people in the FC kind of makes us look not so great.

If you have valid reasoning as to why you are no longer playing (other than just losing interest or playing other games), feel free to PM me and I won't remove/demote you within the FC.

As time progresses, I'd like to see some more people trying to recruit and get people into the FC and in OD if possible. If you do not have recruiting status on the forums - please PM me here or on Discord and I can get that sorted out for you. Let's get some fresh faces into the FC so we can get our group activities rolling again!

-Rose

Edited by MelodicRose(OD)

It's always difficult when they go inactive, especially if you've made friends among those not signing on.  Hopefully, you'll get a ton of new people to replace those leaving!

Spring cleaning has been completed - but please note that this removal after 60 days will be done on a rolling basis.

If you have not logged in for over 60 days without valid reasoning or talking to me - you have been removed from the Free Company.

If you have not logged in for over 30 days without valid reasoning or talking to me - you have been demoted to entry rank within the Free Company.

If you have been removed due to inactivity, feel free to come find me in the Discord and we can work to re-add you.

Damn, shits getting crazy in FF! 

525659E9-7606-4DE3-822D-64147B4ACE6C.gif

9 hours ago, CoffeeBean(OD) said:

Damn, shits getting crazy in FF! 

525659E9-7606-4DE3-822D-64147B4ACE6C.gif

People are leaving because everyone is inactive or gone - so I'm handling it.

43 minutes ago, MelodicRose(OD) said:

People are leaving because everyone is inactive or gone - so I'm handling it.

I know, it really skews the statistics, I was just messing around

• Like 1

well i wont be coming back for a while, i have no subscription. just a note , i can think of two things that decreased my enjoyment 1.

ppl running open mics. 2. events starting at 8:30 to 9:00 pm. got boarded playing alone while FC members had text chats going in discord, and no one chatting in game or on voice chats. its no ones fault its just the way it was.

On 7/12/2018 at 8:19 PM, Dave(OD) said:

well i wont be coming back for a while, i have no subscription. just a note , i can think of two things that decreased my enjoyment 1.

ppl running open mics. 2. events starting at 8:30 to 9:00 pm. got boarded playing alone while FC members had text chats going in discord, and no one chatting in game or on voice chats. its no ones fault its just the way it was.

That's fine, I will keep note of this. I am no longer recruiting for FFXIV - thus all recruitment has stopped. I got tired of playing alone and there is zero point in recruiting when they do not stay because the 60+ players in the FC do not log in. I wish you the best in your future endeavors with your division. Thank you for your criticisms and inputs during our discussions.