Raged(OD)

Season Reset Teams!

Hello my fellow Diablo 3 players! As you all know Season 13 will be ending on June 3rd, and Season 14 will be starting on June 15th at 5:00pm PDT. I am creating this topic for people to sign up to either be put on a team or for you to tell me who you'd like to be on a team with. There will obviously be a maximum of 4 people per team since that is the maximum amount of people that can be in a party. If you have some people who you would like to be on a team with make sure you talk to them first before signing them up or just tag them in this post by putting the @ symbol with their forum name after and see if they respond. I would also like everyone to post what time zone you are in and when your ideal times for this will be. It would be nice to get everyone who is participating to be on Discord when this goes down as well. 🙂 Our Discord server is discord.overdosed.net if you haven't already joined it. If you have trouble using that to join, and need an invite link feel free to message me on here, the website, or battle.net. (My battletag is RagedOD#1301) I will be updating this post as people sign up, and teams are created. I am in the eastern time zone, and I am usually available in the afternoon or evenings.

Team 1

Raged(OD)

-Raged(OD)😁

Posted (edited)

Count me in. I am going to do a necro for pushing/rat runs, and then a DH for farming.

I am in the CST (Central Standard Time) zone. I will be starting as soon as we can log in! Ready to level up!

Edited by Poltergiest
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Sure I'd like to, looking at running a wizard for the start of season. Timezone is +8 hours (Perth, Western Aus), so I will start the season at 8am on Saturday my local time. I will be available for the first 12-16 hours depending on how late I decide to go on that first day.  

Edited by Solaris(OD)

I can't FULLY commit but I am off June 15 and 16 so I SHOULD be available. I'm more of an early morning player since I wake up so early. I'm in Central time zone, US time

flat,800x800,070,f.u2.jpg

• Like 1

Sign me up, not sure what class I'll do this season but would like to get a group together for rats and 4 man pushing. Im in CST but have a variable schedule because of work.

Count me in!

Ill be on probably roll a barb as usual.

Count me in!

eastern TIME ZONE available usually early afternoon-late morning sometimes after midnight currently working rotating shift so those times are subject to change in September or last minuete depending on whats required at work :) 

and I'm usually down for what ever

I'll be back!  Team, solo or carries - whatever, just more D3

Sure, ill be on at anytime on release day so if you see me on feel free to join or invite me, no idea what class ill start with though lol

It's been a good minute since I played at reset. I'll be running DH right at reset.

• Like 1

I'll be running a Necromancer and am in Central and usually available evenings and weekends. I can commit to being ready right at season start and to spending plenty of time playing that weekend! I would like to group with anyone who can also commit but would be especially enjoy grouping with @Raged(OD) or @mrxinu(OD) or anyone else active who I'd be a good fit for their team!

Thanks,

John aka Zaynder(OD)

• Like 2

Sounds great @Raged(OD). I've been playing a lot of WoW lately - got a little burned out on D3 recently, but count me in for the start of the season. Probably going to roll a Crusader this time. EST, evenings, and willing to group with whatever team needs players.

20 hours ago, PochoAzul(OD) said:

ummmm....what is a season reset team? <--still pretty nooby

A season reset team is a group of people who will team up together when Season 14 starts, and level up together. ☺ I am happy with how many people have responded so far. I am going to give others more time to respond before I put people into teams which shouldn't be a problem since the new season won't start until June 15th. @Hikato @Ammunition(OD) @Tata(OD) @Zerraf(OD) @TimingTim(OD) @mrxinu(OD) could you all please edit your posts with time zone and availability? You can also just put right at reset if you plan to be on right when it starts. Thank you in advance!

-Raged(OD)😁

On 5/25/2018 at 6:01 PM, Zerraf(OD) said:

I want @mrxinu(OD) and @Solaris(OD) On my team!! 

7pm EST - 7AM EST normal time of play on days off.

On 5/26/2018 at 4:13 PM, SpikeSpiegel(OD) said:

It's been a good minute since I played at reset. I'll be running DH right at reset.

Wanna group? Might be looking for fast reset vets.

Posted (edited)

Can't edit, but I'm Central.  I plan on playing right at the reset.  Either going DH or Barb.

Edited by Hikato

Gunna hit it hard and heavy with a DH. I should be on and counting down at reset. Will group up with whoever is on. See you p pl in game............Tex

3pm to midnight PST on the weekdays, a little later on Friday/Saturday nights.

On 5/26/2018 at 1:22 PM, Zaynder(OD) said:

...anyone else active who I'd be a good fit for their team!

You're a fit for ALL the teams cuz you're the cat's meow.

Purexed and I have been discussing this, I am going Necro again, but we were looking at trying to form a 4 man RAT group asap.  Will surely need a Barb if anyone is interested and a 3rd Necro