Terra

Division Icon Changes

If you haven't noticed yet, the website has been changed to display the larger icon for Divisions on the members page now, rather than the super small ones. As the larger icons are still smaller than the height of the rank images, they don't take up more space, and are quite a bit more clearer. Being that computers aren't operating in 800 x 600 resolution anymore, like they were when the site was first designed, it was getting pretty hard to find usable small icons for new Divisions.

Existing Divisions who want to change their icon now that the larger one is actively displayed can either post the new icon they want here, or contact their favorite Commander for assistance.

Credit goes to Hikato for this change.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

To clarify, the small icons are still being used for now in places like profiles and will still be needed for now.  As we redesign the website, these bigger/clearer images will slowly replace their smaller counterparts.  :biggrin:

Edited by Hikato
  • Like 1

My mistake, I will correct that part. Thank you Hikato.

does this mean I can have the sesh logo as my rank now :D ?

what is this a one word post, and you know the rules, for shame.

1 hour ago, Dave(OD) said:

what is this a one word post, and you know the rules, for shame.

It's not against the rules anymore. It hasn't been for a long time. So long as a post contributes to a conversation/topic, whether by text or image, then it's valid.

• Like 1

aw shucks, i thought i had her , and there you go popping my bubble.

• Like 1

Pfft. You didn't think it'd be that easy, did you? I know all the rules almost by heart, I'd never go and break one. :p

On 3/3/2017 at 6:19 PM, Terra said:

1.1 Basic Rules

• No spam. Spam is defined as posts that serve no apparent purpose and contribute nothing to a topic.

Note: One-word Posts, or posts containing an image, are allowed as long as they are relevant and contribute to the topic discussion. For example if a member makes a post asking for Global Moderation of the Forum, an Administrator can respond with a "No" as it makes for a pretty clear answer. Funny, interesting, clever, or thoughtful images that relate to a discussion are likewise acceptable. Just keep your posts meaningful and with a purpose.