Dabomb(OD)

Farewell my comrades!!!

Surprise!

As many of you know I accepted a new job recently and I haven't had as much time to give to the community as I would like to. Work is taking an abundance of my time and I am super busy I would like to live in a perfect world where I can balance this like many individuals do with their job and OD life. However I think it is time I move to more of a casual gamer and focus more on my career so I can grow and develop with my new company. I have loved my time here in OD and have enjoyed working with many of you closely on making this a growing and better community. I have learned so much during my time here and OD will always hold a good place in my memories I have left before and returned so who knows what the future holds but as for now this is the end for me. I will still hang around during my free time but am glad to free up time to focus on my real life and I will be working extra hours on Sundays so making meetings would be nearly impossible and with that kind of disconnect its probably best I remove myself anyhow. I'm still going to roast with my homies @Ghost and @Sassy @DBZ(OD) yall aint getting rid of me that easy but it just wont be as frequent. For everyone else there is to many people to tag wish you all the best keep doing awesome shit and goodluck.

• Like 2

bye

Sorry to see ya go brotha. You were one of my favorite go to people in the clan. See ya around.

• Like 1

Good luck.

As you know, we've had our moments, both good and not so good, but I've always considered you to be an honest and straight-up individual, and a good general. It's a shame to see you leave so soon, but I do wish you the best on your new career, and would welcome your return when you get situated ~Best of luck man! :beer:

• Like 1

Taker easy, and if she's easy, taker twice 

See you on the flip side.

Take some notes gents, this is how gens are suppose to go out...crush it for as long as you can, then let someone else have a go.

Had some good times Shaun, one of my more memorable members I've come across. Keep your chin up, and stick on the ice old friend.

Good luck 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Disco said:

Sorry to see ya go brotha. You were one of my favorite go to people in the clan. See ya around.

Hey I appreciate you a ton man! You are one to keep an eye on I believe you will do awesome things for OD I wish we had 20 of you around.

52 minutes ago, CompFreak(OD) said:

As you know, we've had our moments, both good and not so good, but I've always considered you to be an honest and straight-up individual, and a good general. It's a shame to see you leave so soon, but I do wish you the best on your new career, and would welcome your return when you get situated ~Best of luck man! :beer:

Comp you just keep the scotch aging and hopefully when I get my shit together it'll be aged perfectly and we can have a drink. Thanks for the kind words back atcha man.

33 minutes ago, SuNSeT said:

Taker easy, and if she's easy, taker twice 

See you on the flip side.

Take some notes gents, this is how gens are suppose to go out...crush it for as long as you can, then let someone else have a go.

Had some good times Shaun, one of my more memorable members I've come across. Keep your chin up, and stick on the ice old friend.

Good luck 

Aww you spicy fucker its been a minute I will still be around lemme know when you want your ass handed to you on the moor haha! Thanks man.

1 hour ago, ChrisSpeck(OD) said:

bye

cya

1 hour ago, MelodicRose(OD) said:

Good luck.

:beer: don't act so sad to see me go Rose!!! Hang in there you got this I appreciate our talks.

Posted (edited)

I know I already told you, but good luck in your endeavors my man.  Thank you for all of your work here, it is much appreciated.

We'll be waiting for you to fully return.  :devil:

Edited by Hikato

Shunt, we share many laughs together and will continue to. Good luck on your personal life and work. Keep moving forward and take the leadership experience in OD with you. 

I’ll make sure to occasionally DM Deeeeeeezzzz. 

Farewell. 

Good luck with work Dabomb!

How exciting for you!  It sounds like you are loving what you do in your career which is such a major part of your life.  It's all about making it count as you go through life.  Your leadership will be missed in Clan OD.  Hope to see you around in the future.

Sucks that your leaving man. You will definitely be missed in OD. I hope the new job works out good. Don't be a stranger bro! :beer:

9 hours ago, Hikato said:

I know I already told you, but good luck in your endeavors my man.  Thank you for all of your work here, it is much appreciated.

We'll be waiting for you to fully return.  :devil:

Haha back at you my dude keep up the good work with web team and all that good gravy.

6 hours ago, Badboi(OD) said:

Shunt, we share many laughs together and will continue to. Good luck on your personal life and work. Keep moving forward and take the leadership experience in OD with you. 

I’ll make sure to occasionally DM Deeeeeeezzzz. 

Farewell. 

Shit man yall act like I aint coming around for a roasting sesh once in a bit how am I going to find others that have my twisted sense of humor?

5 hours ago, Ray(OD) said:

Good luck with work Dabomb!

Yo thanks Ray! Take care of sass bro and make sure pops drinks his coffee... (he can be a real ass if he doesn't ) and slap dbz upside the head for me will ya? Cool thanks.

4 hours ago, Purplez(OD) said:

How exciting for you!  It sounds like you are loving what you do in your career which is such a major part of your life.  It's all about making it count as you go through life.  Your leadership will be missed in Clan OD.  Hope to see you around in the future.

Thanks purps just saying blue is a way better color.. but I am fond of purple as well. <3

2 hours ago, DBZ(OD) said:

Sucks that your leaving man. You will definitely be missed in OD. I hope the new job works out good. Don't be a stranger bro! :beer:

See you in August brotato I will still be around and hopefully have more time for PvP I heard you started sucking after I left.. Guess Goku needs his training. 

• Like 1

You can’t leave me shon :( 

good luck with the new job shitter 

loved every minute we had together on game and our journey through  the ranks 

and the laughs we had the times you was 

there for me when I was battling that bitch cancer and your still there with me going through these sad time 

im going to miss you more then anyone 

<3 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dabomb(OD) said:

Thanks purps just saying blue is a way better color.. but I am fond of purple as well. <3

Good thing you said you are "fond" of purple which of course RULEZ over blue cuz I was going to smack your azz on the way out the door buster!

• Like 1

Hey man, I am glad you're moving forward with your life and your career. We have had many deep conversations, and I've learned many things from you, more so than even some of my teachers in high school and college. You have been a great and loyal friend, something I don't run into often. I could write an essay about you, but you and I have had this discussion already, so I may not. Thanks for your help, your advice, and leadership. I don't know how I would've come as far as I did without your guidance, nor would've solved problems in life as well without your perspective. Don't change, ever. I know this is not the end, and I'll probably talk to you soon,but either way, I will leave you with this. May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your face, the rains soft upon your fields, and until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

• Like 1

good luck bro...see ya around

• Like 1

You were one of the few people I could talk and debate with and receive honest and well-thought replies from. On more than one occasion your input has given me pause to reconsider my own thoughts on something. You weren't afraid to be outspoken, and you were good at what you did. OD is the lesser for being without you.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Dabomb(OD) said:

Yo thanks Ray! Take care of sass bro and make sure pops drinks his coffee... (he can be a real ass if he doesn't ) and slap dbz upside the head for me will ya? Cool thanks.

You can count on me! If I ever kill Jared in a duel I'll send you an SS. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Sassy said:

You can’t leave me shon :( 

good luck with the new job shitter 

loved every minute we had together on game and our journey through  the ranks 

and the laughs we had the times you was 

there for me when I was battling that bitch cancer and your still there with me going through these sad time 

im going to miss you more then anyone 

<3 

Aww I aint leaving like that you have my,info anytime you want to talk I'm here.

11 hours ago, PJPotter(OD) said:

Hey man, I am glad you're moving forward with your life and your career. We have had many deep conversations, and I've learned many things from you, more so than even some of my teachers in high school and college. You have been a great and loyal friend, something I don't run into often. I could write an essay about you, but you and I have had this discussion already, so I may not. Thanks for your help, your advice, and leadership. I don't know how I would've come as far as I did without your guidance, nor would've solved problems in life as well without your perspective. Don't change, ever. I know this is not the end, and I'll probably talk to you soon,but either way, I will leave you with this. May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your face, the rains soft upon your fields, and until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

We have both learned from eachother you are a smart ginger and got a good head on your shoulders man thanks for your kind words best of luck to ya I'll be in touch nerd.

8 hours ago, Ganker(OD) said:

good luck bro...see ya around

thanks man! 

8 hours ago, Terra said:

You were one of the few people I could talk and debate with and receive honest and well-thought replies from. On more than one occasion your input has given me pause to reconsider my own thoughts on something. You weren't afraid to be outspoken, and you were good at what you did. OD is the lesser for being without you.

Well I had good mentors *cough cough* Terra you taught me to stand behind your decisions and back it with solid reasoning. Anyone that sees your posts cannot deny you are magic with words. Your ability to articulate your thoughts is something to be admired thank you for your kind words.

8 hours ago, Ray(OD) said:

You can count on me! If I ever kill Jared in a duel I'll send you an SS. 

I'll do my part and never let him live it down hahaha. 

Wish you good fortunes fried. Good luck.

• Like 1

You can't leave me dabomb!

• Like 1

On 5/19/2018 at 1:31 AM, Townkill(OD) said:

Wish you good fortunes fried. Good luck.

thanks man

11 hours ago, snicker66(OD) said:

You can't leave me dabomb!

Yo punch tachi for me at acen please.. -_- haha

Had a chance to meet you in D2 division when I first joined OD and it was a pleasure to work with you. Good luck with your new challenge.

• Like 1

Hope for you to come back one day again, Had a good time playing with you, Hope we can still play! Stay strong!

• Like 1