mrxinu(OD)

D2 Defunct?

I played Destiny 2 before I picked up Diablo 3 at the start of the season. I'm starting up with Destiny 2 again since the new patch and I don't see any new posts here since September, 2017. Is this game still alive and well or not so much?

I don't play Destiny, but these are the three leaders.  By putting an @ in front of their name, it sends a notification so they see your post!

@Xayj(OD) @Melrak(OD) @ChrisSpeck(OD)

18 minutes ago, Purplez(OD) said:

I don't play Destiny, but these are the three leaders.  By putting an @ in front of their name, it sends a notification so they see your post!

@Xayj(OD) @Melrak(OD) @ChrisSpeck(OD)

Ah, great thank you! This may be a silly question, but how did you know who those people were?

Thanks in advance.

@Purplez(OD) I appreciate you trying to help. But the 3 of us haven't led or have been involved with destiny for some time now. @Hellbazer(OD) was the last official leader of the game.

To address your questions @mrxinu(OD). The division started going down hill during the micro transaction blow up. The in game community was in a up roar and soon much of the player base disappeared. It got so bad it was hard to find people to populate pvp matches nvm even try to recruit.

It was at that time myself and melrak decided to move on from the game. We've lost interest in it and weren't particularly impressed with the first DLC. We found hellbazer interested in taking over the division. But I believe he had some issues with getting the recruitment going. Which honestly I wasn't surprised with. As I said the in game community was and still is in a pretty bad state. 

Anywho. If you're looking for someone to play with. I believe hellbazer still plays. He'd be the best place to start. 

Sorry @Xayj(OD) I took the info from this post, so you or somebody with forum rights needs to update or delete it.  Hope all is well with you.

The post doesn't necessarily be deleted. But destiny hasn't been my concern for some time now nor do I still have rights to the forum. I believe last admin meeting the division was removed from division status and so it also shouldn't still have a division forum. Also, according to the website. It wasn't reverted to a squad as it's not on the squad page. So really it should no longer have a public forum or any assets. 

@Terra @Badboi(OD) @Aerineth(OD)

Could y'all shed some light as to destiny 2 and its status? It technically still has its spot in teamspeak. It still has a division level forum. But it was removed from the division page of our website.

Thanks! 

45 minutes ago, Xayj(OD) said:

To address your questions @mrxinu(OD). The division started going down hill during the micro transaction blow up.

Ahhh right, I vaguely remember this though I think it happened before I started playing. The game isn't stellar but I still pop in from time to time to tinker with it.

Thanks for the info!

I suppose the clean-up for it got missed, although strangely enough someone shoved the Teamspeak channels for it at the bottom of the channel list, I'm not sure why whoever did that didn't just clear it out, but at this point I'll disband the Destiny 2 stuff, and move its Forum board to Past Squads.

• Upvote 1