Hey everyone, my name is mrxinu but we’ve decided X” makes sense given that mrxinu (that’s pronounced mister Z-new” if you were curious) is a bit of a mouthful.

I’m a programmer, doggy daddy, husband, and resident of the Pacific Northwest. I live in Vancouver (not British Columbia) and Washington (not DC). It’s 15 minutes directly north of Portland, OR if that gives you a better idea. I’m originally from southern California where you can get all your daily minerals and vitamins in one breath. My asthma hasn’t been an issue since I moved in 2001. I don’t think I’ll ever go back.

I enjoy playing Diablo 3, getting tattoos, writing code, learning things, and most importantly helping other people. There’s nothing I enjoy more than taking something that was hard for me to learn and breaking it down so it can be understood without tears. Okay, maybe there are few tears, but we’ll cry them together and at the end of it you’ll know more than you did before. And I will, too. Funny how much you can learn about something by trying to explain it to someone.

I’m married to the most amazing woman in the world. We met (again - apparently we knew each other way back when LiveJournal was a thing) when she was going through chemo and is in remission now. She’s my cheerleader e’ry day and while she doesn’t do much gaming herself she lets me prattle on about it all the time. Especially about the cool OD folks I’ve met since joining.

That’s all I can come up with at the moment. I’m on the discord server when I’m gaming so drop in and say hello. I’ll likely be playing heavily on the weekends and then sporadically during the week. I work from home and have a pretty flexible schedule so I can move things around if someone has a particular need.

Very nice introduction X! It's been a fun time gaming, and hanging out on Discord with you and everyone else. We're happy to have you here in OD. :happy:

-Raged(OD)😁

Welcome to OD

Hi there and welcome!  I used to live in the Puyallup area but I have to admit I sure don't miss the rain.  You've joined a very fun, active community.  Although I don't play D3, we might hook up around the forum or on Teamspeak.  Loved your introduction!

Happy to have you here and part of the community. Excited to play and chat with you!!!

Your friend, 

Turtle 😂

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Purplez(OD) said:

Hi there and welcome!  I used to live in the Puyallup area but I have to admit I sure don't miss the rain.  You've joined a very fun, active community.  Although I don't play D3, we might hook up around the forum or on Teamspeak.  Loved your introduction!

Thanks! I've seen Puyallup on the train on the way to Seattle. :)

On 3/19/2018 at 10:42 AM, Raged(OD) said:

Very nice introduction X! It's been a fun time gaming, and hanging out on Discord with you and everyone else. We're happy to have you here in OD. :happy:

-Raged(OD)😁

Thanks much for the invite. :)

7 hours ago, Athyrah(OD) said:

Happy to have you here and part of the community. Excited to play and chat with you!!!

Your friend, 

Turtle 😂

I'm excited to play with YOU!

Edited by mrxinu(OD)

Mrxinu may be a mouthful but we also already have a member named X(OD), so you may end up needing a different nickname to avoid confusion.

On 3/20/2018 at 9:59 PM, Terra said:

Mrxinu may be a mouthful but we also already have a member named X(OD), so you may end up needing a different nickname to avoid confusion.

I shall go by "Steve" from now on. Super unique. ;)

Welcome to the clan.  I play D2 mostly but have been debating whether I want to try some other games.  I have D3 for console but haven't played in awhile.  We may run in to each other sometime.  It's a great bunch here.   Nice to meet you

• Like 1

10 hours ago, crankkt(OD) said:

Welcome to the clan.  I play D2 mostly but have been debating whether I want to try some other games.  I have D3 for console but haven't played in awhile.  We may run in to each other sometime.  It's a great bunch here.   Nice to meet you

I totally agree you should come D3 with us. Thanks for the welcome!