Athyrah(OD)

This is me! Take 2

****Sorry for the confusion. I didn't realize that my username was spelt wrong. My apologizes :biggrin:*****

Who am I? I’ve been wondering about that for years! J

Well, I’m 34 and I live in Dallas Texas. I can’t’ say I’ve been a gamer all my life. I really didn’t start gaming until I came home from Iraq in 2010. My (then) boyfriend got me to play EverQuest 2 and my whole life changed! I grew up mostly in South Dakota and Wyoming and computer games were a nerd thing, so I would always shy away from them, seeing as I was already a bookworm I didn’t need anything else to be made fun of HAHAHA.

Since then I’ve played a few games. My “go-to’s” are WoW. I am by NO means a “raider.” I went on one raid and that was like 3 hours long and it was so not fun. I’m open to raiding in the future (mayhap) when I start playing WoW again. I do enjoy dungeons though. I’m mostly a social/casual player. Almost all my characters are HORDE, but open there too, especially with the new expansion coming out.

I’ve been playing Path of Exile since it was in beta. Again, not GOOD at the game, but I do enjoy supporting and playing the game. I got the change to play the beta weekends for Elder Scrolls Online, that was pretty fun! There is a new game coming out called Wolcen that I'm interested in supporting/playing. It's still in Alpha now.

I’ve played LoL but it’s been about 4 years since I played. I’m a pretty ok support. I did enjoy ADC but could never really get the hang of last hitting….

Currently, I’m playing Diablo 3. Such a fun game and the story is pretty cool!

I do enjoy Magic the Gathering and Dungeons and Dragons too J

I am planning on trying to stream (interwebs allowing) at some point.

Probably the coolest thing about me -- I was stationed on the USS ENTERPRISE CVN65 and I worked in the Tower that was shown in Top Gun.

I just recently watched ALL the Star Trek movies, from oldest to newest, have seen all of Star Trek: Enterprise and making my way through Star Trek: The Next Generation.

I’m a huge DC fan and my favorite super hero is Flash (not the movie Flash…ugh!!)

I love to laugh, have a good time and make friends and that’s what I’m hoping to do.

• Like 1

Awesome introduction!  Thank you so much for your service in the military, it is greatly appreciated.  I too game for fun only.  I only play D2 though so we're not likely to hook up except maybe on the forum or on Teamspeak, but if I can help, just let me know.  You will enjoy Clan OD, it's a very fun environment.

Thank you so much! Definitely my pleasure (for the most part lol).

Well, never say never. With soooo many people playing D2 I might have to check out what the big deal is 😆

I've had a lot of fun already and it's only been 12 hours HAHA 

Welcome to Overdosed!!!!!

For the wrong spelling in your username, you could have asked for a correction.

Great introduction! Now that I know where this forum is I'll post one of my own. Welcome to OD!

Hellooooo, welcome to OD :D D3 is pretty chill, I often escape there when I need to de-stress from FFXIV.. @TypeReaL(OD) is a trip :P

I dont do it for me I do it for everyone else :D

Very nice introduction! I'm glad you chose to become a part of this community! :happy:

-Raged(OD)😁

thank you for your service, i'm a veteran as well. if you need any d3 help let us know. i also am an avid edh/commander player in magic the gathering so if you need any deck advice let me know. glad to have you to the team.