Sign in to follow this  
CoffeeBean(OD)

Is Starcraft still a thing in OD?

Hey, I used to be in OD way back in 2003 in the SC Brood War days. Is there no longer a SC2 division?

@SuNSeT still plays pretty actively he would know better than most.

27 minutes ago, Dabomb(OD) said:

@SuNSeT still plays pretty actively he would know better than most.

Yeah, I remember it was one of the main games. I know that R.ag used to play a lot back in the day. I was looking to play with people

@Dabomb(OD), what’s the main OD game nowadays?

Diablo 2 is the bulk of OD members atm. The rest are spread out amongst league of legends, heroes of the storm, overwatch, star wars, and the community.

On a side note, I'd love to play if you'd teach me how. I never played any of the starcrafts!

Quite a few people actually play SC2 or have played SC2 not too long ago, more as a hobby among friends than any serious commitment. I haven't played SC2 competitively since the Wings of Liberty days but I've still played some of the arcade games with Aerineth and Ravemore once and a while.

link, axis, myself and a few others still jam SCBW. Unfortunately the majority of the people on scbw haven't put it down since ICCUP, and there is a significant gap between skill level. Still fun gaming with some buddies, and seeing that flash of skill return, even if its just for a short exchange.

feel free to pm me on site or forums and we can arrange some gaming

On 3/17/2018 at 9:11 AM, SuNSeT said:

link, axis, myself and a few others still jam SCBW. Unfortunately the majority of the people on scbw haven't put it down since ICCUP, and there is a significant gap between skill level. Still fun gaming with some buddies, and seeing that flash of skill return, even if its just for a short exchange.

feel free to pm me on site or forums and we can arrange some gaming

That sounds great, I tried to join on the website and just listed @R.agnarok(OD) as my recruiter, he’s the only name I still remember being around when I was in back in the day. But I didn’t even know that people still play SCBW!

whats your battle.net tag, I can link you in and maybe play sometime

@CoffeeBean

SuNSeT

USEAST of course

17 hours ago, SuNSeT said:

@CoffeeBean

SuNSeT

USEAST of course

@SuNSeT isn’t there a series of numbers after the name? Not sure if typing in “Sunset” would lead me to you.

I’d like to get back into the community, even if for casual gaming. Maybe if @R.agnarok(OD) sees my request, he’d approve my trial membership. Probably should’ve went to someone else as recruiting probably isn’t his jam anymore XD

If it'

8 hours ago, CoffeeBean said:

@SuNSeT isn’t there a series of numbers after the name? Not sure if typing in “Sunset” would lead me to you.

I’d like to get back into the community, even if for casual gaming. Maybe if @R.agnarok(OD) sees my request, he’d approve my trial membership. Probably should’ve went to someone else as recruiting probably isn’t his jam anymore XD

If your talking sc2 then there is #s but broodwar is just SuNSeT on USEAST server. My tags are in my signature. Just lmk what you wanna jam. I'm available at night. Work 12 hour days 

3 hours ago, CoffeeBean said:

@SuNSeT your tag names on your profile cracked me up lol

I actually just noticed I no longer have a signature...Must of been a forum update. I'll check my tags on B.net tonight.

Sc2 I'm not really a fan of anymore with how they changed shit from wings of liberty...but if you wanna jam out, i would be down. I'll just be shitty.  Broodwar is what I've been playing recently. It's a pretty good time

2 minutes ago, SuNSeT said:

I actually just noticed I no longer have a signature...Must of been a forum update. I'll check my tags on B.net tonight.

Sc2 I'm not really a fan of anymore with how they changed shit from wings of liberty...but if you wanna jam out, i would be down. I'll just be shitty.  Broodwar is what I've been playing recently. It's a pretty good time

I have it downloading, I haven’t played BW since the early 2000s lol

Posted (edited)

I just got back into it. It's lots of fun.  Wide skill level but I found the default channel it puts you in, has active players lookin for games. Did a few inhouse games. Was fun 

Edited by SuNSeT