Sign in to follow this  
Kyra(OD)

Hello! (I'm New hehe) :D

Hello, I am Kyra. I am new, and I passed my trail (so now you gotta come say hi and be my friend!). I enjoy every game but I mostly stick to FFXIV, WoW, LoL, and What ever catches my eye :) (open for persuasion if you have a game that I haven't tried :P). I like to have fun, chill with my gaming friends, and I love love making others laugh. So if you see me and you're having a bad day maybe I can cheer you up as we game together. Thanks for reading and I hope you have a wonderful safe day.

Yea if you're definitely having a bad day, you should hangout with her.  No matter what she'll have you laughing in no time ^_^  Welcome to OD Kyra.

• Like 1

Welcome to OD! Hope you enjoy! And you enjoy every game? Have you tried Fortnite yet?

Cheers! 

FUZION

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FUZION(OD) said:

Welcome to OD! Hope you enjoy! And you enjoy every game? Have you tried Fortnite yet?

Cheers! 

FUZION

Yeah Fortnite is not for me XD I'm not good at surviving haha

give triny(od) a msg if you want to delve into the wow division.

Welcome to the Clan.  Glad to see you got through your trial.  I mostly play D2 but have had some more time on y hands and been giving some other games a try.  Who knows?  Might see you around.  Hope you enjoy your time here:)

Welcome to OD! I hope you enjoy the time you spend with us.

-Raged(OD)😁

You'll meet lots of new friends in Clan OD.  There's a lot of gamers here.  Welcome and enjoy!

2 hours ago, Purplez(OD) said:

You'll meet lots of new friends in Clan OD.  There's a lot of gamers here.  Welcome and enjoy!

You can't trust Purplez, @Kyra(OD)  They are purple. 

Welcome to OD! :D You will meet a lot of new friends, we have a TON of gamers here.  Enjoy!!

Kyra Kyra don't listen to that Jester.  You know how those guys are *wink wink*  Just tell him to keep his distance or else he'll turn purple haha

Haha thanks guys! And usually I will be friends with everyone no matter color or size because I love everyone. Whenever i get my internet changed out, you guys can come join me in a voice chat and we can laugh together. Just ask my FFXIV Buddies what happens when we vc hahaha here is an example: I squirted a yoohoo on me at point and @KiraMiamoto(OD)about died laughing... 

Posted (edited)

It's all about having fun.  Just remember that @SupremeJester is just jealous cuz he isn't purple like me!  

P.S.  I'd have laughed at the yoohoo squirt too, did you video it? rofl

Edited by Purplez(OD)

Unfortunately I did not get to video it because I was a little medicated and was not expecting it @Purplez(OD)

Welcome to OD!  Allow me to paste part of my own introduction here for you to enjoy:

My name starts with a "D" and ends with an "ubious".  I'm a dork.  When I'm not playing with my dingy, I'm birdwatching, taking long walks on the beach, and using cheesy pick-up lines to attract the ladies.  "I lost my number, can I have yours?"  Or my personal favorite, (ME: Did it hurt? HER: What? ME: When you fell down from heaven!) WHOA!  I also like to laugh at how retardedly big Russia is.

I like hitting random things with sticks.  I like people who call my house, my number is 911-1496 (If you actually call this number, please feel free to punch yourself in the face. Or make an appointment with my secretary and I will personally punch you in the face.)  I also like to ask random people if they've seen my lost plunger anywhere.

wwcexj.jpg

Dance Noodle, Dance.