Sign in to follow this  
PJPotter(OD)

Change in Diablo 3 Leadership

Posted (edited)

As of now, I am no longer part of the Diablo 3 leadership. But, I am still a general and would gladly assist with anything that people ask of me, but I cannot stay as invested as I was before. I didn't want to have to leave, but at the moment I can't maintain everything. I am in the process of going through some harsh midterms, joining a fraternity, getting an internship, and some other real life nuances. My life was moving pretty slowly until recently, but now I can barely breathe, so it's time for me to step down and let some fresh blood in.

I'm sorry to leave without a warning, but the current leadership is aware of what is going on, and I know that they can take care of any problem that may arise. They are hard working individuals, whom I trust. But if this division stays as it is, I don't think there will be a problem anyways. 

I wish everyone the best of luck and happy gaming during season 13. Someone go kill a rainbow gob for me.

Edited by PJPotter(OD)

Goodluck with your real life endeavours brotha

• Like 1

Hey we've never gotten to officially meet, but maybe one day when everything slows down in your life we can play some D3 together. I wish you well in everything you have going on.

-Raged(OD)😁

• Like 1

Just behave in that darn Fraternity and don't get hazed.  I definitely would not like to see you on the news.  Take care of you.

• Like 1