Are there still people in the clan playing StarCraft 2? :D

Hi Freight.  I don't play Starcraft, but we do have a forum for it so I am going to link @CompFreak(OD) since I think he does play this to answer your question.

10 hours ago, Purplez(OD) said:

Hi Freight.  I don't play Starcraft, but we do have a forum for it so I am going to link @CompFreak(OD) since I think he does play this to answer your question.

Never seen Compfreak play it...

Sorry Freight and Jiraiya.  I saw CompFreak's name in the Star Wars forum and like a dork I thought they were the same game.  My bad.  Hopefully, somebody knows the answer to this question and can help Freight out.

@Badboi(OD) @Terra @Aerineth @R'agnarok

Just name off all the Commanders, one of them must know, right? =P

Primary SC2 players were Ravemore, DarkHelmet, and Opal, all of which are unfortunately disabled now for various reasons. Aerineth and I have played custom games on occasion, Melrak has played SC2 before, and there are undoubtedly some other members in the Clan who play it but none of which regularly look at this board anymore. There isn't a collective group of people in OD at this time who play SC2 (at least that I'm aware of) the people who do play it are doing so independently. Perhaps if you ask @Melrak(OD) he might know some other people who play it.

• Like 1

On 3/11/2018 at 1:23 PM, Purplez(OD) said:

Although I appreciate the mention, and while I do own the wings of liberty version, I can't remember the last time I played starcraft... maybe 4 or 5 years? Lol... but i will keep it in mind and ask around if anyone's interested to contact you @Freight(OD)!

On 3/12/2018 at 4:40 PM, Terra said:

Just name off all the Commanders, one of them must know, right? =P

Primary SC2 players were Ravemore, DarkHelmet, and Opal, all of which are unfortunately disabled now for various reasons. Aerineth and I have played custom games on occasion, Melrak has played SC2 before, and there are undoubtedly some other members in the Clan who play it but none of which regularly look at this board anymore. There isn't a collective group of people in OD at this time who play SC2 (at least that I'm aware of) the people who do play it are doing so independently. Perhaps if you ask @Melrak(OD) he might know some other people who play it.

im still a very active member on starcraft 2 terra. if we still had the division id be recruiting for that activly

17 hours ago, Melrak(OD) said:

im still a very active member on starcraft 2 terra. if we still had the division id be recruiting for that activly

You can always rebuild it into a division.

I play super casually, but I still play on occasion.  Mostly I do campaign stuff with my son now a days, but I would be interested in learning more of the ladder ropes if the SC2 division was being rebuilt.

That being said SC2 isn't exactly in it's prime anymore - So doing so might be a bit difficult.

@Freight(OD) @Melrak(OD) 

From what I understand, we just need 10 members to create the SC2 division. I still actively play SC2 and am usually in the channel and have been trying to recruit. My tag is CoffeeBean#1228

im happy to help as i bounce onto SC now and then MelrakTundra#1530