Sign in to follow this  
Raged(OD)

Previous OD names

Posted (edited)

Earlier I was thinking about how people leave OD, and sometimes take on a new name when they return. Some people even change their name while still active in the clan. So I thought it might be fun to see who all has other OD aliases besides the name they have now, and what they are. I will start it off. At one time in 2006 I was recruited as Firebird(OD), and it was the first and last time I ever used that name.

-Raged(OD)😁

Edited by Raged(OD)

I was recruited with the name SilentMelodies(OD).. and then I changed it to MelodicRose(OD) some time ago :P 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I like both of those names, but I think MelodicRose fits you better. 

-Raged(OD)😁

Edited by Raged(OD)

I was recruited into the clan as Terciel(OD)

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

@Badboi(OD) that'a funny you were in the clan for 2 weeks in '08. Who would've guessed that'd you come back under a different name a couple years later, and eventually become a commander? It's crazy how things turn out lol.

@Azhriel(OD) I remember you as Terciel for sure. When did you change your name?

-Raged(OD)😁

Edited by Raged(OD)

I’ve always been a competitive gamer. I played DotA and CS 1.6 with the clan but never really joined until SC2 launched. 

Oh cool. We probably crossed paths at some point on CS 1.6 back then. That was my main game quite a few times.

-Raged(OD)😁

Badboi used to be a Peacock? LMAO!!! For some reason that just made me laugh.  So now you're a Bad Peacock haha  good one.  :)

7 hours ago, Raged(OD) said:

@Badboi(OD) that'a funny you were in the clan for 2 weeks in '08. Who would've guessed that'd you come back under a different name a couple years later, and eventually become a commander? It's crazy how things turn out lol.

@Azhriel(OD) I remember you as Terciel for sure. When did you change your name?

-Raged(OD)😁

@raged i changed it at the end of 2016

Changed from Privilege to Disco!

Slips right off the tongue 

• Like 1

XeroHell. Xero. TrueChill. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, Collin(OD) said:

XeroHell. Xero. TrueChill. 

That's crazy! I didn't know all those names were you lol. Even when I knew you as Truechill I had no idea you were XeroHell / Xero. I haven't seen those names in a long time.

@Disco That's a hard choice because I like both of those names honestly.

-Raged(OD)😁

Edited by Raged(OD)

2 hours ago, Ghost(OD) said:

tachkoma---->Ghost

spelled your own name wrong.. RIP

• Like 1

@Ghost(OD) Oh hey what's up man? Long time no see!

-Raged(OD)😁

On 3/5/2018 at 12:56 PM, Raged(OD) said:

Earlier I was thinking about how people leave OD, and sometimes take on a new name when they return. Some people even change their name while still active in the clan. So I thought it might be fun to see who all has other OD aliases besides the name they have now, and what they are. I will start it off. At one time in 2006 I was recruited as Firebird(OD), and it was the first and last time I ever used that name.

-Raged(OD)😁

Lol, almost read that wrong but I almost thought you said your old name was Firebabe(OD), I was going to say would you look at that you were Firebabe all along. :D

7 hours ago, Sil3NtKilL(OD) said:

Lol, almost read that wrong but I almost thought you said your old name was Firebabe(OD), I was going to say would you look at that you were Firebabe all along. :D

Hahaha that would be crazy if someone just came outta no where like that. 

-Raged(OD)😁

2004 - FlowerGirl(OD) for Counter-Strike 1.6 (account was deleted from the OD database, I think I'm still in the logs though)

2007 - SnowWhite(OD) for...who knows what lol I wasn't playing CS anymore I think

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 3/9/2018 at 2:17 PM, SnowWhite said:

2004 - FlowerGirl(OD) for Counter-Strike 1.6 (account was deleted from the OD database, I think I'm still in the logs though)

2007 - SnowWhite(OD) for...who knows what lol I wasn't playing CS anymore I think

The old CS 1.6 days were definitely a fun time. I remember I missed out on recruiting you that day because I had to log off for some reason. I came back and you had an (OD) tag on your name haha.

Now that I think about it I'm sorry @SnowWhite. I mixed you up with @ChocolateBunny because you guys joined around the same time, and both played CS. Now I feel dumb haha. :blink:

P.S. Could a forum moderator please delete my original post above this one?

-Raged(OD)😁

Edited by Raged(OD)

It's gone.

2 hours ago, Raged(OD) said:

The old CS 1.6 days were definitely a fun time. I remember I missed out on recruiting you that day because I had to log off for some reason. I came back and you had an (OD) tag on your name haha.

Now that I think about it I'm sorry @SnowWhite. I mixed you up with @ChocolateBunny because you guys joined around the same time, and both played CS. Now I feel dumb haha. :blink:

P.S. Could a forum moderator please delete my original post above this one?

-Raged(OD)😁

• Like 1

Thank you @Dabomb(OD)!

-Raged(OD)😁

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Raged(OD) said:

Thank you @Dabomb(OD)!

-Raged(OD)😁

no problem!! :beer:

Pretty sure mine was

Home~Grown(OD)

Or Tensor