Purplez(OD)

Shout out to Melrak(OD)

12 posts in this topic

When I go onto the trial members page to vote for new recruits there is usually a ton of just D2 newbies.  But I've noticed a major push by @Melrak(OD) for the game he plays.  He's recruited quite a few lately!  He's going to catch @Sassy haha  Anyway, I hate to admit ignorance, but I have no idea what game the symbol is for, but he deserves to be noticed for such a major effort.  Good job!

He's been recruiting super heavily for the Heroes of the Storm squad. Between myself and him we've recruited 15-16 members. 14-15 of those recruits currently being his. lol When melrak puts his mind to recruiting he can give even sassy a run for her money on a weekly recruitment basis. :p 

Btw, the symbol next to the recruits is for the OD community division. It's where all the squad recruits or general recruits overall get put into when they're not recruited into a specific division. 

28 minutes ago, Xayj(OD) said:

Btw, the symbol next to the recruits is for the OD community division. It's where all the squad recruits or general recruits overall get put into when they're not recruited into a specific division. 

Thanks, I had no idea lol and gratz to both of you on all the recruits!

32 minutes ago, Purplez(OD) said:

Thanks, I had no idea lol and gratz to both of you on all the recruits!

We do what we can. I recruit way slower than melrak with my style of recruiting. But in the end it's the health of the division/squad that's important. We all are here to bring members into the community that we all care about, the more the merrier.

• Like 1

shhhh you did not see me recruit anyone -.-

• Like 1

IF @Melrak(OD) beats @Sassy's recruitment numbers Ill get a tattoo of his face somewhere on my body

1 hour ago, TypeReaL(OD) said:

IF @Melrak(OD) beats @Sassy's recruitment numbers Ill get a tattoo of his face somewhere on my body

Be careful about things like that.... Without a set time limit, you may find yourself having to get a tattoo of @Melrak(OD)'s face when you're 60 years old! HAHAHAHA:poo::laughing:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TypeReaL(OD) said:

Challenge Accepted

20 hours ago, CompFreak(OD) said:

Be careful about things like that.... Without a set time limit, you may find yourself having to get a tattoo of @Melrak(OD)'s face when you're 60 years old! HAHAHAHA:poo::laughing:

I think that's what he really wanted. 

22 hours ago, CompFreak(OD) said:

thats if I live til im 60 :P

41 minutes ago, TypeReaL(OD) said:

thats if I live til im 60 :P

You are going to live well into your 120's.   God's fun joke. 

1 hour ago, SupremeJester said:

You are going to live well into your 120's.   God's fun joke. 

Jesus im not even 30 yet dont scare me with 90 more years on this earth, wait wheres the doomsday clock okay 2 minutes to midnight wait 2 minutes to midnight

• Like 1