7 Days to Die

Server Information

Details:

Name:  Overdosed in 7 Days

Address:   7days.tinycosmo.net

Port:  26900

Password:  od

Settings:

Time:  1 Game Day = 60 Actual Minutes (18 hours of light per in game day)

Death Penalty:  Toolbelt stays, backpack dropped.

Loot Respawn:  Every 14 Days

Air Drops:  Every 4 days, marked on map.

If you all have any issues with the server, PM me on Discord or the forums and I'll be sure to check on it.  Always open to suggestions, so feel free to discuss in this thread.

Edited by Hikato
Updated server address.

How many OD members are currently playing this? Would love to get started if there's a decent ammount!

At least 4-5.  And once we get something going, I may open the server public to see if we have any interest outside the clan.

hopped on today, pretty fun so far, a ton of zombies so thats fun

EDIT:  Could we get a discord channel for 7 days?

Edited by Atrayas(OD)

@Xayj(OD) can take care of the discord channel if it can be done

If it's not taken care of by time i get home tonight i'll make it then. 

edit: was able to get access to a computer. Your channel has been made. It's currently in the non-squad section. 

Edited by Xayj(OD)

It was super fun tonight. Thanks boys. 

I upgraded our base quite allot today.  We have a kill pit and a larger garden, a couple of 300 wrenches in storage for you guys too.  If you take from garden replant, especially potatoes, working on an endless supply of vegetable stew for us.

I might move the 7 days server to a different one of my servers one night this week when nobody is on.  When I do, I'll update the server in the op and post here.

Moved the server, new address is in OP.

Did you mean to wipe the server when you moved it?

20 minutes ago, Atrayas(OD) said:

Did you mean to wipe the server when you moved it?

No, it should be the same.  Config and everything copied over.  Did it not take?

Edit:  Well, looks like they nest the saves.  I just switched the map/saves back in and server is back up.

Edited by Hikato

Excited to hop on again tonight.  You guys make this game interesting.  I'm so used to duoing and just getting my ass kicked. 

Yup, definitely much better with a handful of people.  Glad you guys are all having a good time, I sure am.

where is everyone?

Good finds tonight fellas!

I am making  a garage for all of our bikes so we dont get them mixed up and the sort.  Will be signed with our names.

I was going to do that before I got off last night but I was about to pass out at my desk. lol

Good stuff, master builder!

This is sick.  It's making it so I can't wait to get my shit done for the day and hop on the server.  I still haven't hit a blood moon.  But I'm sure I'll be safe. 

I'll be looking for that brass.  Do we need plastic parts?  I pick them up but never like to.  It just seems like I got filled up real quick last night while scavenging.

What are we needing the most?  

Edited by SupremeJester

I didn't get to compete the garage, server went down, I'll finish it up tonight

16 hours ago, Atrayas(OD) said:

I didn't get to compete the garage, server went down, I'll finish it up tonight

It looks up as far as the server shows.  I haven't had a chance to confirm by logging in, though.  I don't want to just restart it in the event it is up and working (and someone is logged in), so if you guys notice it still down, PM me and I'll restart it.

Edited by Hikato

I was on it last night.  I lost one of your bikes hikato....well....I dumped it in the water, and stripped it down to the chasi which I couldn't pick up.  My bad.  

I'm at the big "bookstore" Vanity told me about.  I don't think it's a bookstore after all.  Unless it is a bookstore and I haven't found the books yet.  Currently I have a bunch of stuff in my pack, but have a lot of things from the bike.  Can I put things in like the safe that I cracked open and make a trip back, when I return will it all still be there?

My chassis were cheap, just don't lose my high Q engine.  I think it''s 570?

8 hours ago, SupremeJester said:

I was on it last night.  I lost one of your bikes hikato....well....I dumped it in the water, and stripped it down to the chasi which I couldn't pick up.  My bad.  

I'm at the big "bookstore" Vanity told me about.  I don't think it's a bookstore after all.  Unless it is a bookstore and I haven't found the books yet.  Currently I have a bunch of stuff in my pack, but have a lot of things from the bike.  Can I put things in like the safe that I cracked open and make a trip back, when I return will it all still be there?

If you went where i marked, it is a book store. Should have said so on the front. It's like 6 floors high, huge as hell. You have to jump through a few holes in walls to get around if it is the same as the other one.