Sign in to follow this  
Ray(OD)

If You See One of Those People...

Hello everyone, I just want to address something-

Whenever you see someone interested in joining the clan, either recruit them (if you have recruiting power) or have them talk to a recruiter. Please do not tell them to just create an OD-tagged account/character(s) because it may put your clan members at risk. They have to go through the recruitment process.

Sincerely,

Ray(OD)

Edited by Ray(OD)
tags
  • Upvote 1

I think it also important not to direct them to the website until they have met with a recruiter.  The other day I was in channel talking to a possible recruit and had just suggested that we move to OP Sassy to go over the rules when another member told them to go to the website and advised they could read the information to join.  The new person left the channel, and the next day I received an application request.  I haven't been able to connect back up with this possible new recruit.  

46 minutes ago, Purplez(OD) said:

I think it also important not to direct them to the website until they have met with a recruiter.  The other day I was in channel talking to a possible recruit and had just suggested that we move to OP Sassy to go over the rules when another member told them to go to the website and advised they could read the information to join.  The new person left the channel, and the next day I received an application request.  I haven't been able to connect back up with this possible new recruit.  

Thank you Cindy for bringing this up, that's something I've seen happen and it's just as important.

Of course I've only seen this on D2 so I'm linking @Sassy and @Pops so they are sure to see this post.

we find this happens alot from our runs the guys tell them oh make od toon and acc then we find them in channel and ask hey who are you then we told what has happened then of course i go and recruit them them the correct way but yes this is happening a lot as of late but we nip it in the bud thanks guys but we already know this kind stuff  is happening we on it dont worry :)