Xayj(OD)

Another Lovely Interview with.....SupremeJester(OD)!

Hello OD Gamers!

This one is a long time coming. Now that I'm finally overcoming the virus that decided to take place in my lungs. I've decided to go ahead and get a 2nd interview going alongside the one @MelodicRose(OD) is planning on still doing with @Triny(OD)

If y'all have any questions for @SupremeJester please leave them here. 

When did you get so cool?  
Was there ever a time that you felt like you were too cool? 

Kind of surprised he hasn't tried to corner me in a back alley and lift the mask of DarkHelmet. My secret identity remains safe for another day.... muwhahah(not like I'd willingly go along with it anyhow). Plus didn't Mr.Jester get interviewed already or am I just really old, senile and just basically an Asshole?

1 minute ago, DarkHelmet said:

Kind of surprised he hasn't tried to corner me in a back alley and lift the mask of DarkHelmet. My secret identity remains safe for another day.... muwhahah(not like I'd willingly go along with it anyhow). Plus didn't Mr.Jester get interviewed already or am I just really old, senile and just basically an Asshole?

You're being an ass hole.  Let me have some time in the lime light.  I bet you don't even know why they call it lime light. 

4 minutes ago, SupremeJester said:

You're being an ass hole.  Let me have some time in the lime light.  I bet you don't even know why they call it lime light. 

*Bows* I do my best :devil:

34 minutes ago, DarkHelmet said:

jester didn't get interviewed. He's been on my list of people I've wanted to for a while though. 

Theres a video on a website I cant say with a guy that looks alot like you doing some really fucked up things to a pineapple and italian salad dressing is this you ?

Ok here's a list of questions:

1) How long have you been into Directing? Follow-up: Anything recent other than what you've already shared?

2) Outside of Theater/Acting, etc. do you have any other interests?(besides gaming ofc)

3) Favorite Sport besides Rugby?

4) Favorite PC Game?

5) Does @Aerineth(OD) have a good voice?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DarkHelmet said:

Ok here's a list of questions:

5) Does @Aerineth(OD) have a good voice?

beautiful voice like a mixture of fergie and jesus

• Upvote 1

On 1/31/2018 at 9:38 PM, TypeReaL(OD) said:

Please stay on topic.  Questions please!  

Who or what has been the biggest influence to you, during your time in OD?

Do you think you've made friendships with OD members that will exist outside of the community? 

Favorite films?

If you could have any three superpowers what would they be and why? And it can't be the power to have all powers or anything that overpowered.

Top 3 favorite music genre's? Top 3 songs?

If anyone still wishes to get questions in for this interview. Do it before the weekend. I will be putting together my list of questions for jester and sending them to him and scheduling a time ASAP. 

This will be happening soon!  Another week or so and it will be under way! 

Posted (edited)

@SupremeJester Just so I’m aware, these questions are for potential selection to officership?

Edited by CoffeeBean(OD)

10 minutes ago, CoffeeBean(OD) said:

@SupremeJester Just so I’m aware, these questions are for potential selection to officership?

Wrong, these are questions that you ask the players for their interview that will be showcased - all for fun so we can get to know the members more :) They're usually done once a quarter I believe, but Xayj has been away for valid reasons so it's been a bit delayed. 

34 minutes ago, MelodicRose(OD) said:

Wrong, these are questions that you ask the players for their interview that will be showcased - all for fun so we can get to know the members more :) They're usually done once a quarter I believe, but Xayj has been away for valid reasons so it's been a bit delayed. 

I spoke too soon, I went a did a little research and seen what they were. Pretty great idea

• Like 1

On 4/1/2018 at 9:25 PM, CoffeeBean(OD) said:

I spoke too soon, I went a did a little research and seen what they were. Pretty great idea

So do you have any questions for me? ;) 

@MelodicRose(OD)  I haven't talked to you in tooooo long!!!! D:

1 hour ago, SupremeJester said:

Let’s see....

How about, “What TV show/movie character do you feel that you are the most like?”

1 hour ago, SupremeJester said:

Or more important topics like:

“what’s your take on pineapple on pizza?”

”when making a sandwich, do you just squirt on mustard and leave it, or do you spread it out to make it more uniform with every bite?”

Or, let’s say you found yourself in an insane asylum without actually being insane, how would you prove your sanity without looking like you were pretending...

On 1/31/2018 at 11:38 PM, TypeReaL(OD) said:

Have you not seen her sing the national anthem? :getlost:

On 4/9/2018 at 6:20 AM, CoffeeBean(OD) said:

@SupremeJester, those good enough?

Those are awesome!  As soon as I get actual factual net at my house I will be pushing this interview forward. :) 

On 4/9/2018 at 3:16 PM, DeepDark(OD) said:

Have you not seen her sing the national anthem? :getlost:

That wasn't a question directed at me so I'll answer it.  Jesus was singing before melodies were created.  So he and Fergie would have fit well with each other. 

• Like 2

So is this thing ever gonna happen or what?