Sign in to follow this  
DarkHelmet

Softcore Unique Class Set Walk

This is just something that came to me today after seeing Vanity with multiple characters and their own dedicated Unique Class Sets and was wondering if anyone would want to do a Hell Walk, with each Class represented wearing their Unique Set? That means a Druid will sport Aldur, Necromancer with Trang'Oul, Paladin with Griswold, Barbarian with Immortal King, Amazon with M'avina, Sorceress with Tal Rasha and Assassin with Natalya. The walk will go from Act 1(Blood Moor) all the way to Act 5 Worldstone Chamber, clearing every square inch of the game. That means every dungeon, chest will be checked(no stone left untouched). It also means I'll need 6 volunteers(plus myself) to sign up as a respective class with their respective set in tow and a build tailored around it.

I would do this on Hardcore but not many have made HC characters this season(not to mention my MF luck has been piss poor crap on it) and this is more for those looking for a break from the leveling grind or are not fond of PvP. I just made an Assassin wherein I was planning to make it a Natalya Melee Sin(once I get the full set with one additional Natalya Claw). If there is enough interest, I'll start looking for a day and time to hold this and if you'd like to sign up, please do so in a reply with class you'd like to be. First come, first dibs on class(except Assassin, since well its MINE!!). @Vanity(OD) Want in?

M'avina Amazon: Unclaimed

Natalya Assassin: DarkHelmet(OD)

Immortal King Barbarian: Unclaimed

Aldur Druid: Unclaimed

Trang'Oul Necromancer: Unclaimed

Griswold Paladin: Unclaimed

Tal Rasha Sorceress: Unclaimed

--Thinking T_T

Edited by Kimchi(OD)

28 minutes ago, DarkHelmet said:

M'avina Amazon: Unclaimed

Natalya Assassin: DarkHelmet(OD)

Immortal King Barbarian: Kimchi(OD)

Aldur Druid: Unclaimed

Trang'Oul Necromancer: Unclaimed

Griswold Paladin: Unclaimed

Tal Rasha Sorceress: Unclaimed

6 minutes ago, Kimchi(OD) said:

Immortal King Barbarian: KimChi(OD)

Added

for this walk.. what level will we start at? highest item req. determines start lvl?

will we be questing? meaning will we have to get to 76[tal armor] in nm mode?

i could take mavs or gris but not sure if i will have the time to do it

2 hours ago, Froggie420(OD) said:

for this walk.. what level will we start at? highest item req. determines start lvl?

will we be questing? meaning will we have to get to 76[tal armor] in nm mode?

Starting level(ideally) will be 79 or higher. The Assassin has the highest item requirement in Natalya's Claw at level 79. Also, it can be a character that has already completed Hell Difficulty. The purpose of this event is to 1) Break the daily grind of leveling with something unorthadox, 2) Highlight the power of each class' Unique Set(some are really godly by the way) and 3) Give participants a great MF opportunity since we will be covering every single square inch of the game, hence all areas that like to drop good loot like Pit, Ancient Tunnels etc. Meaning whomever decides to join as the Tal Rasha Sorceress will have a fun time.

For those who've never made a character with the class set, here's some builds you can go with:

Amazon: M'avina promotes Freezing Arrow, although Guided Arrow, Multi-Arrow or Strafe would work too

Necromancer: Trang set pushes you in the direction of Poison Nova, although a Summoner would work with that set as well.

Paladin: All those sockets scream for a FoHer, especially if you find 12 Light Facets for 60% Lightning Damage(and -60% Lightning Resistance).

Babarian: Anything but Frenzy frankly. Heck you could do Leap Attack to be really odd-ball.

Sorceress: Any build works, but its a good chance to showcase Fireball/Frozen Orb hybrid

Druid: Shapeshifting isnt advised due to weapon so Elemental(be it Fire or Wind) or full out Summoner is what I'd go with.

I aim to be a Melee Assassin due to Natalya Claw but I could be a Trapper if i chose to be. Anyways, if interest grows, i'll pick a day and time.