Switzy(OD)

Switzy(OD)

Hey there i'm Switzy (Max)

I just turned 30 (Yesterday)

Most of the time i mainly mf in chaos if you wanna leach exp just whisper me it will be my pleasure! 

I would like to be a recruiter for OD since i play when not a lot  of people are on ... Mostly 5am to approx 9am and randomly in the day /night, i referred several person to join and no recruiter was on at this time! So i would like to do my share of that.

Im offering Free Grush and leveling for OD member. If im on just whisper me.

Proud to be a member of this big family

Switzy

Fixed your double post. No worries!

Welcome to od! Glad to see you're already dedicated! Sassy our a d2 member can get you set up with your recruiting privileges. Hope to seer you around!

Hiya Switzy and welcome to Clan OD.  I've seen you in the channel, because I too play at odd hours.  So let me know if I can help.  

My pleasure :D i also play wow (quitted to play d2, but prob will restart soon!)

Will do Purplez ya we chaosd together actually

Welcome to Overdosed. I'm OD's loveable and despicable Spaceball. Feel free to use our Teamspeak(ts3.overdosed.net) but I recommend getting used to Discord. Diablo 2 members may not be on there in bulk but right now, but whether they like it or not, they're going to be migrating over there in the coming months. Feel free to join our OD Discord server via the sticky in General Discussion and peruse all the past shenanigans that OD members have been up to in the Text channels(notably FFXIV). Thanks for the runs(believe I level'd up my Assassin this morning) and its a welcomed sight to see people willing to recruit. Recommend asking Sassy or Pops about Recruiting Protocol.

4 hours ago, DarkHelmet said:

Welcome to Overdosed. I'm OD's loveable and despicable Spaceball. Feel free to use our Teamspeak(ts3.overdosed.net) but I recommend getting used to Discord. Diablo 2 members may not be on there in bulk but right now, but whether they like it or not, they're going to be migrating over there in the coming months. Feel free to join our OD Discord server via the sticky in General Discussion and peruse all the past shenanigans that OD members have been up to in the Text channels(notably FFXIV). Thanks for the runs(believe I level'd up my Assassin this morning) and its a welcomed sight to see people willing to recruit. Recommend asking Sassy or Pops about Recruiting Protocol.

Hey! Yes i Grushed and lvled your OD-Natalya :P i actually already talkd about that with Pops, he said i need to wait 2 more weeks to recruit (by the site law). But also said he would talk with sassy to shorten this wait since im dedicated!

Discord wise, i really nearly never use mic or even sound when i play.... when i play most of the family are around and i dont want to bother them with my 20years of game :D

25 minutes ago, Switzy(OD) said:

Hey! Yes i Grushed and lvled your OD-Natalya :P i actually already talkd about that with Pops, he said i need to wait 2 more weeks to recruit (by the site law). But also said he would talk with sassy to shorten this wait since im dedicated!

Discord wise, i really nearly never use mic or even sound when i play.... when i play most of the family are around and i dont want to bother them with my 20years of game :D

Not using mic isnt a pre-req on Discord, although being in the voice channels is fun. Text channels even more so... @Xayj(OD) you've forever corrupted FF14 channel..

1 hour ago, DarkHelmet said:

Not using mic isnt a pre-req on Discord, although being in the voice channels is fun. Text channels even more so... @Xayj(OD) you've forever corrupted FF14 channel..

Glad to have been of service. 

On 27/01/2018 at 1:52 AM, Switzy(OD) said:

Catch me tomorrow  I will  sort you out with the recruit stuff no problem