Jump to content
Sarnith

Civ6 Event + Charity Stream

Recommended Posts

Hello all.  On the 26th-28th there will be a Civ6 tournament run by the CivPlayers League known as the Clan Championship Cup.  Scheduling for the events can be found on the CPL discord here: https://discord.gg/ubwTNdd

 

While i know we don't have a civ 6 division or squad, I will also be streaming for the charity for a group called Extra Life.  Extra Life assists and raises money for the Children Miracle Network, which is a North American non-profit organization that raises funds for children's hospitals, medical research, and community awareness of children's health issues.

 

This is a cause that I feel passionately about and am proud to support not only through my own donations but also having the opportunity to do so while streaming.  While I don't expect everyone to donate, just showing your viewership during the weekend long event will still mean a lot to me.

 

Thank you in advance for your time and support.

 

My streaming links are

Www.twitch.tv/Sarnith

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIw6b7qVvkbA27lXUYLJjNg

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Extremely good cause Sarnith, I will be viewing and supporting! Gl my friend!

 

If you need any help with anything please let me know, id love to help out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll do my best to try and share this around my other communities. Glad to know you're sticking with it. Means a lot that you're streaming for extra life on my suggestion. :) 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Triny(OD) said:

Extremely good cause Sarnith, I will be viewing and supporting! Gl my friend!

 

If you need any help with anything please let me know, id love to help out.

Thanks I appreciate it -- Honestly, more awareness would help more than anything.  I'm still a small time streamer - and although I had a lot of success participating as a Streamer for Levelwithacause on Diablo 3 [which Wolfcryer runs], I would like to continue on and take the initiative to continue doing charity streaming when I can.

 

2 hours ago, Xayj(OD) said:

I'll do my best to try and share this around my other communities. Glad to know you're sticking with it. Means a lot that you're streaming for extra life on my suggestion. :) 

Yeah thanks a lot for suggesting them.  I was looking around for awhile trying to decide which group or foundation to message and do this for - and I'm very much looking forward to doing more in the future.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For those wondering when things start or kick off and haven't had a chance to look -  The first game for the CCC Event is the Iron Man FFA at 7 AM EST -- Hope to see you all at some point over the weekend!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will be there, and I have posted on my reddit groups as well.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks to everyone who showed up during the first match of the day -- I appreciate the support even if you could only stay a short while.

 

I look forward to seeing you guys again throughout the weekend as I continue to cast these events and raise money for the Extra Life Charity.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks to everyone who stopped by over the weekend to support the stream - and a special thanks out to everyone who donated during the event for such an excellent cause.  I certainly hope you all enjoyed the events as much as I did casting them - and I look forward to seeing you stop by again in the future as I will be continuing to do these charity streams when I can.

 

Thanks again,

 

Sarnith

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Sarnith said:

Thanks to everyone who stopped by over the weekend to support the stream - and a special thanks out to everyone who donated during the event for such an excellent cause.  I certainly hope you all enjoyed the events as much as I did casting them - and I look forward to seeing you stop by again in the future as I will be continuing to do these charity streams when I can.

 

Thanks again,

 

Sarnith

I was busy this weekend but im curious whether they used the latest and greatest DLC for this Tournament. Like was Poland and other Civs available or was it purely the base ones with the Aztecs? Glad to hear it was a success.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DarkHelmet said:

I was busy this weekend but im curious whether they used the latest and greatest DLC for this Tournament. Like was Poland and other Civs available or was it purely the base ones with the Aztecs? Glad to hear it was a success.

All the available DLC's were included - however for Civ 6 you aren't required to have them to play with people who do.  You only need the DLC's to have access to the Civs included in them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Sarnith said:

All the available DLC's were included - however for Civ 6 you aren't required to have them to play with people who do.  You only need the DLC's to have access to the Civs included in them.

Ah but you see some of the later Civs... like Poland for instance, can be a real prick if you happen to spawn near them. Still its nice to see that you can play with anyone but your choice of Civ is limited to what you got. I might post a Beginner guide for Civ 6(since that's basically what I am and probably will be until I get used to each Civ. Only played Rome and Greece so far. Trying America this time around).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×