Sign in to follow this  
Purplez(OD)

NEW ClanODMule account

Okay everybody.  I set up a new ClanODMule D2 account for any OD member that wants to access it.  Right now I have a full juv mule on there and will add others to hold jewels, gems, and low runes.  If you want the password, just pm me!

D2 account name is:  ClanODMule

I've added mules and put gems, runes, and jewels on there.  This mule account is for the whole OD community.  Feel free to take what you need/want and to ADD to the mules.  Thanks.

Thanks McHuge(OD) who just joined yesterday.  They donated full juvs and some low runes to the mule account.  Clan OD members just remember to pm me if you want access to this account.  It's a joint account for the use of all OD members who have passed their trial period.  

hey i got lot of low runes and gems you can put on there so i can free some char slots up and if u even wanna make a gear mule i have low gear for new chars

Great.  We can add them to the mule.  I also make insights and spirit swords and shields for any that want them so save any extra socket stuff too!

Mind tossing me the pass? I have some spare forum gold and can buy a bunch of stuff and fill up some of those mules

Sure I'll pm you :)  Only been putting simple things on there, but was going to make some bumpers.  The leaders said don't put expensive stuff on there where it will be accessible by alot of members.  So if you want to crush some characters that would be awesome!

Reminder that this is a community mule account available to all Clan OD members once they have passed trials.  Just pm me for the password, take what you can use.  Please don't put any "uber" items on here, but you can put any extra items for others to take.

I've started new ladder mules with low runes, juvs for runners, jewels and essences.  Once you've passed trial period, any member can pm me for the password.  Feel free to help yourself and/or leave donations on the mules!