Sign in to follow this  
BigFella(OD)

Not to sure if this goes here

Hello OD Clan!

BigFella(OD) here and I was just wondering how much people like to watch twitch streams. I recently started streaming with a buddy of mine and we are trying to raise money for MS Awareness with a GoFund me page. I'm not asking for money for the page, but if ya'll would mind dropping a follow on my twitch channel @ twitch.tv/athegreat99 , I'd really appreciate the support. I'm at 71 right now I think and I am really hoping to reach 100. I stream a lot of fortnite, recently started Destiny 2, I also have WW2 and Rainbow 6. Just the main games I stream there. If you'd mind dropping a follow, I'd really appreciate it! I am going to put an advertisement for this clan in my panels for anyone who plays computer games who might be watching my stream, to help promote OD clan. I appreciate ya'lls time.

Thank ya

Very respectfully,

BigFella(OD) *Devon*

I am a streamer also, I threw you a follow. If I see you online during my off time ill throw you a host too

Awesome!  Sounds like you do alot for the irl community.  I'll figure out how to send you a streamer and do it.