Sign in to follow this  
SON(OD)@Overdosed.net

How do I use teamspeak, just downloaded

If you downloaded and installed the application successfully, open it up wherein it may prompt you to update it(if its not at the latest version). Update it if that's the case, otherwise getting on is actually not that hard. Click Connections -> Connect in the drop down menu. Type in the server address: ts3.overdosed.net(no password) and your nickname(in this case Son(OD)). Then hit connect and you should see everyone there that happens to be online. To set up your Microphone/Headset, go to Tools -> Options and the Capture tab(Push to Talk is advised).

Then merely ask an Officer or above to set you to your appropriate user group(Trial Member/Enlisted, etc.) and your main game(which I believe is Diablo 2 no?). These settings are computer specific so if you have 2 computers like I do, it's a bit of a pain lol. If you have any questions, just ask.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DarkHelmet said:

If you downloaded and installed the application successfully, open it up wherein it may prompt you to update it(if its not at the latest version). Update it if that's the case, otherwise getting on is actually not that hard. Click Connections -> Connect in the drop down menu. Type in the server address: ts3.overdosed.net(no password) and your nickname(in this case Son(OD)). Then hit connect and you should see everyone there that happens to be online. To set up your Microphone/Headset, go to Tools -> Options and the Capture tab(Push to Talk is advised).

Then merely ask an Officer or above to set you to your appropriate user group(Trial Member/Enlisted, etc.) and your main game(which I believe is Diablo 2 no?). These settings are computer specific so if you have 2 computers like I do, it's a bit of a pain lol. If you have any questions, just ask.

This needs to be pinned somewhere!