Sign in to follow this  
Onee(OD)

What was your fastest Baron last year?

21:54.  It was a bogus game though.  They wanted to keep fighting. 

i don't remebr what the time was i know ther was one pre 21 min but i also have a video fo one where my team got aced and i respawned while the enmy was doing baron , and me being brand the bad ass i walked up , W'ed over the wall blind with no ward , and stole it and walked away , too bad my team was dead , i aslo had a breand vs 5 + baron play earlier in the year or the year before and 5 man ulted them got a pentakill and stole baron it was great , i thind brand is the only champ ive done stuff like that with unless theres 1 i cant remember , sadly that account is perma banned now

Had an enemy team who killed 4 of my ppl, but then tried to do baron when i was Ziggs. Pentakill, baron lived with 250 hp, sadly it regened b4 i could jump over with w

17 hours ago, Puttnut(OD) said:

Had an enemy team who killed 4 of my ppl, but then tried to do baron when i was Ziggs. Pentakill, baron lived with 250 hp, sadly it regened b4 i could jump over with w

That's rough.  At least you got the penta. 

I enjoy stealing with an Ez ult across map.  It's always fulfilling.  or anxiety filled if you are close.