Sign in to follow this  
Atrayas(OD)

Atrayas(OD) Here

Hello everyone and thank you for allowing me to join your community.  I am an avid D2 player from the past and just recently started playing again.  For the moment I have a sorc capable of rushing and doing ilvl 85 mf runs and a smiter capable of doing ubers.  If anyone needs my assistance feel free to ask.  

A little about me, I am 34 years old, work as a supervisor in real life so i bring allot of real life leadership with me.  I used to lead a community called Angel Knights [AK] in 2008 on d2 and sc, so I am not new to the structure required to keep a community of this size going strong.  I prefer the assasin trapsin build in d2 and am working towards the gear required to get her started.  I also enjoy playing sorc and barbarians. I hate druids and necros and tolerate paladins just for the advantage of doing ubers easily with budget gear.

Again, if anyone ever needs my assistance please ask, I enjoy helping people out and just having fun conversations in general.

Welcome to the community.  You sound like a lot of us that just joined after returning to D2.  I'm available to help on most things, just slow, but I get the job done.  

welcome to OD! remember to keep ur dsl low!

Welcome aboard and thanks for being such an eager beaver! Good luck :beer:

20 hours ago, Cogswell(OD) said:

Welcome aboard and thanks for being such an eager beaver! Good luck :beer:

:biggrin: I cant just stand idly by while someone else kills, gotta get in on the action.

Edited by Atrayas(OD)