Sign in to follow this  
Purplez(OD)

What's the best thing you've found so far?

16 posts in this topic

What's the best thing you've found so far on the new Ladder?  I haven't had much luck yet, so I'd have to say spirit runes is mine.

Gul rune so far...hey, wheres my "A" to change colors? :poo:

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Brittney(OD) said:

Gul rune so far...hey, wheres my "A" to change colors? :poo:

I found a Gul rune two days ago! It's my highest rune I've found :)

Other than that a couple of 20/11's and the Necro tiara that i posted. I started the season with 0fg and was able to make enough to put together a pretty sick barb. Trying to sell my EbotD Tmaul atm though :) (I'm Alarics@jsp)

Loving this season so far, it's easily the most fun I've had in Diablo II

• Like 1

Wasn't this season, but @Onee(OD) and I found a Tgods, first day, within like 10 hours. He was the lucky one to pick it up. I cant' remember if he sold it or not. But it was nice to see it drop first day. Lol. Few seasons before that one, I rolled a perfect Spirit on the first roll. Decided to keep it instead of sell it. FML

• Like 1

Radarrick found a Vex doing Nightmare Cows(or was it Hell... pretty sure it was Nightmare though) and along with getting super freaking lucky on Nightmare and Hell Forge where he got Um and another good rune(I think Mal but I might be wrong) and along with some help from Lion(OD) turned that drop into a Heart of the Oak(39 roll too). Keep in mind this is Hardcore where good stuff actually matters.

For me, best find so far is a Tal Rasha Amulet doing Nightmare Cows. Highest rune to drop for me so far is Dol but I'm not complaining. Also have found Aldur Weapon and IK Helm so far(of which I'm using the Weapon and sold the Helm to a clan-mate for free). If I could only find the rest of Aldur set, Stormshield and Resistance Jewels I'd be all set for Hell Difficulty(for the most part.. Merc gear matters too).

• Like 1

found 2 ber and a Lo.  for best item prob 43 war travelers.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Froggie420(OD) said:

found 2 ber and a Lo.  for best item prob 43 war travelers.

To find 3 high demand high runes... lucky bastard :poo: Speaking of which... I'll have to find 3 Ber runes(2 to socket in Aldur Helm, other for a CoH that I'd like to make/sell).

• Like 1

Found a sur, 2xOhm, Gul and Ist so far, also a Shako and first cta i made was 5bo.  Luck is with me this season :)

• Like 1

On 1/3/2018 at 8:39 PM, Aerineth(OD) said:

Wasn't this season, but @Onee(OD) and I found a Tgods, first day, within like 10 hours. He was the lucky one to pick it up. I cant' remember if he sold it or not. But it was nice to see it drop first day. Lol. Few seasons before that one, I rolled a perfect Spirit on the first roll. Decided to keep it instead of sell it. FML

I made the mistake of selling it too cheap out of raw excitement lol. Guess what. That same shit happened this last reset. I found a Tgods day 1 right outside of bloodmoore in hell. Sold it too cheap, lucky I did though because I died later that night:hugging:

• Like 1

I was rushing somebody this morning and found tals ammy in a box in Cats 4!

Ive gotten lucky this season. Found 2 tals ammys, 2s um's, Lo, Sur, Cham:biggrin:

• Like 1

Found a 32 Life Light Skill GC about 15 minutes ago in Nightmare Cows. MOOOOO

• Like 1

Awesome finds everybody.  I keep hearing OD-CotDaniel telling of his uber finds in whispers.  That guy is so darn lucky.  High runes, uniques like shadow dancers, but my best find is still the Tal ammy.  Of course, I don't mf that often.

Hahahahahaha..

But after that day, no drops at all....

• Like 1

I found a level 28 Maras today in Frigid!  Definitely a mfing day :)

Found a 5os 15/3 phase blade other day, other than that i am on a dry spell...

• Like 1