Sign in to follow this  
Alarics(OD)

Sick PnB Tiara FT

5 posts in this topic

Great find.

1 hour ago, Townkill(OD) said:

Great find.

It's the best one I've seen this ladder. I think it might be a little early in the season for this on jsp though. 

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=77779711&f=169

If anyone has offers if you could post them here or @jsp that would be great :)

If that had 20 FCR on it... dear lord I have no idea what you'd get for it. It's too bad its not Necromancer skills(so as to buff Summons and Curses) but if it had 20 FCR, I'd wager at least 10-20k FG easy, maybe shooting as high as what an Anni would command. Without the FCR, I agree its a good find, although I'm not sure what you'd be able to command off JSP for it. I don't PvP though and I'm not Softcore this season but I'm sure you can find a buyer within OD for it. GL in selling it.

7 hours ago, DarkHelmet said:

If that had 20 FCR on it... dear lord I have no idea what you'd get for it. It's too bad its not Necromancer skills(so as to buff Summons and Curses) but if it had 20 FCR, I'd wager at least 10-20k FG easy, maybe shooting as high as what an Anni would command. Without the FCR, I agree its a good find, although I'm not sure what you'd be able to command off JSP for it. I don't PvP though and I'm not Softcore this season but I'm sure you can find a buyer within OD for it. GL in selling it.

You're right the 20 fcr would be nice, but it's also missing 2os and frw to make it the price range you're talking about. That being said it is the best necro helm i've seen on jsp this ladder to date. The REAL problem right now seems to be that nobody is really making pvp characters at this point in the ladder, Or at least not enough people for their to be a demand for these types of items. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this