Sign in to follow this  
PJPotter(OD)

Inhouses?

Hey everyone, I have seen people on and playing League, but I was wondering if anyone wanted to start doing inhouses again? They were fun, and they helped create activity for the division. I haven't seen many people on teamspeak, so I'm just going to put this here. While I am currently not part of the league division, I am still an avid player!

• Like 1

Umm... after I refresh myself on the game then I shall play with you.

11 hours ago, Disco said:

I haven't played in years!

Can I still Amumu jungle??

I am unsure if he is still a viable jungle. If you look it up, you can find rankings of champions in each position for the current patch. While these aren't 100% spot on, it gives you a good idea of who might be good in a particular position.

http://www.nerfplz.com/2017/12/2017-best-champions-tier-list-solo.html?m=1 Here is a website you can use. Some may disagree with trusting these websites, but I find them to be fairly accurate for their top tier choices.

sure pm the dates

Previously, inhouses were hosted on Tuesday nights at 8pm Central. There was a decent members count who was able to make the time to come and play, and I aim to start having inhouses, again, at the same time. So lets spread the word, and have an inhouse, if not tomorrow night at 8pm central, then on January 16th, for sure!

It was happening, and then they just quit doing them.  I was attending but I quit because it was getting irregular.  And as with most league it was getting competitive and I felt my kdr was frustrating people, I never experience frustration directed at me.  I didn't want to piss people off so I quit attending on my own accord, but it seemed as if people quit showing up anyways.  I wouldn't be opposed to to having them start up again.  I would be for having people who know the other members in the clan better to pick teams.  

2 hours ago, Rygor(OD) said:

bump because I'm curious

How many people are still playing?

I am on everyday, there are still a decent number of people on, at all times of the day, if you hop on the teamspeak i'm available and always down to game buddy

I still play.  Hop down to Seven Days and grab me if ya need a duo. 

Cool. I've been playing since Season 1 on and off.

Hope to catch some games with you guys. IGN: Bronze 5 Goku