Purplez(OD)

Freebies <3 Ladder, SC East

17 posts in this topic

Ok new to this forum, so I posted this somewhere else on the forum but no clue where it is LMAO.  Anyway, I am a hoarder.  I don't like to trade, so I pick up stuff and spread it around to those in need.  So if it's low-medium level, ask me and if I don't use it you can have it.  I also have extra juv pots for those of you who do runs.  If you find my other post, somebody should delete it.  

LMK if you have any rare fcr rings or any sorc ammy

will trade ya something if theyre decently stat'd bud :P

• Like 1

I don't remember all the stats, but I do have an extra rare fcr ring you can have.  Hit me up next time we are on together.

Im a orb/fb sorce.

I can use some gear!

• Like 1

I can show you what I have and you can keep it if it helps.  :)

16 minutes ago, Purplez(OD) said:

I can show you what I have and you can keep it if it helps.  :)

I too came back to Diablo (first toon in a few years) and currently have a level 35 sorc. I found a Spirit Shroud last night, but I'd like to upgrade to a Vipermagi. Ideally 35 res, but beggers can't be choosers. Also, I nabbed a Crystal Sword in normal cows and holepunched it, so now I have a 4 soc CS with Tal in it. Looking for Thul Ort Amn to make that a Spirit. Or swap it for a 30 or 35 FCR spirit board sword/crystal sword. Or Occy. Additionally, looking for basic MF gear (Chancies, Tal Belt, etc.). A Rhyme bone shield would be great as well. If not a Rhyme, then Shael rune would be nice so I can make one myself.

FT: my undying love

I have the spirit runes, just hit me up in channel <3

Hey Collin come on TS3. I can help ya out~

1 hour ago, Collin(OD) said:

I too came back to Diablo (first toon in a few years) and currently have a level 35 sorc. I found a Spirit Shroud last night, but I'd like to upgrade to a Vipermagi. Ideally 35 res, but beggers can't be choosers. Also, I nabbed a Crystal Sword in normal cows and holepunched it, so now I have a 4 soc CS with Tal in it. Looking for Thul Ort Amn to make that a Spirit. Or swap it for a 30 or 35 FCR spirit board sword/crystal sword. Or Occy. Additionally, looking for basic MF gear (Chancies, Tal Belt, etc.). A Rhyme bone shield would be great as well. If not a Rhyme, then Shael rune would be nice so I can make one myself.

FT: my undying love

Hit me up kimchi(od)

26 minutes ago, Kimchi(OD) said:

Hey Collin come on TS3. I can help ya out~

Hit me up kimchi(od)

I'm at work. I can get on D2, but not on TS3. Can't get on TS3 until I get home tonight, which is likely gonna be around 7 PM Eastern time.

Also, Purple hooked me up with some Spirit runs. It came out 28, but it'll do for now!

I'm at work. I can get on D2, but not on TS3. Can't get on TS3 until I get home tonight, which is likely gonna be around 7 PM Eastern time.

Also, Purple hooked me up with some Spirit runs. It came out 28, but it'll do for now!

Sure just hit me up man!

I have a ton of low level runes for low runewords if needed

• Like 1

23 hours ago, PJPotter(OD) said:

I have a ton of low level runes for low runewords if needed

I still need Insight runes if you got 'em dawg.

Also, looking to give away my Spirit CS, Spirit Shroud armor, Eye of Etlich, and some other stuff that Purple gave me to anyone who needs.

• Like 1

I have the runes for an insight. And ill trade you for theshroud and spirit cs.

I still need Insight runes if you got 'em dawg.

Also, looking to give away my Spirit CS, Spirit Shroud armor, Eye of Etlich, and some other stuff that Purple gave me to anyone who needs.

I have the runes for an insight. And ill trade you for the shroud and spirit cs.

I have plenty of low runes if anyone needs any

20 minutes ago, Ink(OD) said:

I have plenty of low runes if anyone needs any

Thanks Ink!  I've set up a Mule account for OD clan members to access.  It's on a separate account from mine.  I've stocked it with full juvs, low runes, jewels for the crafters, and gems.  If you are interested in adding to that mule account, send me a message and I'll give you the password or meet you in game to put them in.

ok after work ill get ahold of u

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.