Sign in to follow this  
DarkHelmet

DH's ISO/MF List

13 posts in this topic

Figure for those playing HC this season I'd give my ISO/MF goal. Presently I have a Cold/Blizz Sorceress in Act 5 Nightmare(level 64) and a Concentrate/WW Barb in Act 1 Hell(level 59). Gear wise, neither one have much of anything but I did find an Aldur Weapon yesterday, which might cause me to make an Aldur Druid for fun. Anyways... here's what I'll be looking to get for each character:

Barb:

Full IK Set plus 2 x 40/15 Jewels for Mace(to get 70 IAS on Weapon for WW) and 3 x Ber Runes to get 24% DR(to go along with Set's 20%).

Ravenfrost and BK Rings

Mara's

2 x BO Sticks(Should be able to get these but so far no luck at Malah)

Barb Torch/Anni

Act 1 Faith Merc Gear

Sorc:

HotO(Will take some time)

Stormshield(costly I know) plus 15 Resist/15% Requirements Jewel(or Eld rune if all else fails)

Shako(Baal enough I should find one) plus Um or 15 Resist/7 FHR Jewel

AP CoH(this will take awhile)

Spider

Magefists(Shouldn't be too hard to get)

War Travs(or any good pair of Boots)

Maras

2 x SOJ

CTA/Lidless on Switch unless Eld is in SS. Then go Spirit Monarch.

Sorc Torch/Anni

Act 2 Infinity Merc Gear

Druid(Have yet to make him, purely optional):

Full Aldur Set(Got Weapon) plus 3 x 15 Resist/7 FHR Jewels, Um(or 15 Resist/7 FHR Jewel) and 2 x Ber.

StormShield plus Eld Rune

Spider

Magefists

2 x SOJ

2 Druid/20 FCR Rare Amulet with stats/resistance(Poison preferable)

CTA/Lidless on Switch

Druid Torch.Anni

If you happen to MF anything, lmk and I'll see what I can haggle for it lol.

Only need like 400k fg and this is all yours! :P

You probably won't see an Anni this ladder unless something DRASTICALLY changes.

43 minutes ago, Spanks(OD) said:

Only need like 400k fg and this is all yours! :P

You probably won't see an Anni this ladder unless something DRASTICALLY changes.

ROFL yeah... that's why I put it as a goal. Aldur one isn't that far-fetched though. Aldur set isn't hard to find, as is IK if you're lucky to get the Armor. Sorc gear though... lol yeah.

10 minutes ago, DarkHelmet said:

ROFL yeah... that's why I put it as a goal. Aldur one isn't that far-fetched though. Aldur set isn't hard to find, as is IK if you're lucky to get the Armor. Sorc gear though... lol yeah.

Anni is the expensive part. There isn't one on ladder yet but if there was it would probably be worth 90k or so if you go off soj prices

Just now, Spanks(OD) said:

Anni is the expensive part. There isn't one on ladder yet but if there was it would probably be worth 90k or so if you go off soj prices

Actually... the jewels are the expensive part. You know how much Resistance Jewels, much less ones with FHR or -%Requirements go for? Probably about half of what an Anni would go for.

1 minute ago, DarkHelmet said:

Actually... the jewels are the expensive part. You know how much Resistance Jewels, much less ones with FHR or -%Requirements go for? Probably about half of what an Anni would go for.

i bet if you opened up a trade for both the offers you'd get on the anni you'd be able to buy quite a few of those jewels.

1 minute ago, Spanks(OD) said:

i bet if you opened up a trade for both the offers you'd get on the anni you'd be able to buy quite a few of those jewels.

Eh well I don't use JSP so that's why if I ever finish a character, its 99.99% by sheer freaking luck :P

I'll keep an eye out for ya my dude

We can remove my Cold Sorc from the ISO list since it bit the dust about 30 minutes ago to a Lightning Enchanted Gloam. I managed to kill a Conviction one prior to that but the Lightning... ugh. I didn't have a TGods or any Light absorb so... yeah :/. There goes the Aldur Weapon I found too :/ I might make that Druid though now. Something for me to do.

If you still need IK, i have helm/boots somewhere in my alts.. add me *DonForgo 

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Forgo(OD) said:

If you still need IK, i have helm/boots somewhere in my alts.. add me *DonForgo 

Heh I found IK Helm after killing Baal once and gave it to a clanmate that I was Baaling at the time. Was either Jaquise, Radarrick or someone else that seems to escape me lol. I suppose I could take possession of them at some point but I'd like to get him Hell Rushed and level'd more since the Maul and Armor require level 76.

Edited by DarkHelmet

Adding a another character(of which I've yet to make) to my ISO/MF list:

Trang'Oul Necromancer:

Full Trang'Oul set, ideally with 45 Fire Resist on Trang'Oul Shield

Death Web Wand(ideally perfect with -50% Poison Resistance and +2 P&B)

Marrowwalk Boots

Mara's Amulet

Rings: Undecided atm but presently pegged to be Dwarf Star and Wisp Projector. Ultimately might go with dual Rare Rings with +Stats/Resistances(notably in Fire/Lightning).

Torch&Anni with Anni being the hard part lol

Switch CTA/Spirit Monarch(I have Spirit Monarch on me provided the character holding it doesn't die).

ECA Insight, EFort/ETreachery/EShafstop(with Um rune), and Andy(Ethereal if possible along with Ral)

Harmony Bow(For Iron Golem)

4 x 5/5 Poison Facets

Adding chipped gems to my ISO list. I've been running Nightmare Countess(probably should upgrade to Hell Countess if anyone wants to join me) and I got runes to upgrade. Need a Chipped Amethyst to upgrade 3 Amn's to a Sol. 2 Chipped Sapphires to upgrade 6 Sol's to 2 Shael's. Thankfully I won't need chipped Rubies just yet as I found one to up 3 Shael's into a Dol but I will need a Chipped Emerald to upgrade some Dol runes because I'm up to 4 now(which will make a Hel). I get the Emerald and I'll up that Hel rune into an Io. Got to make some space folks and I'm slowly working my way up the rune tree. :P