if Only anywhere me and Helmet get together shenanigans usually follow

This is Usually how Terra handles it

• Like 1

bring me. ill make it worse by bring Australian banter into it

1 hour ago, Melrak(OD) said:

bring me. ill make it worse by bring Australian banter into it

200.gif#33-grid1

You know what to do :)

PS: This is indeed normal for I and @TypeReaL(OD) for we are indeed the clan delinquents or clan Assholes Spaceballs.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, DarkHelmet said:

200.gif#33-grid1

You know what to do :)

PS: This is indeed normal for I and @TypeReaL(OD) for we are indeed the clan delinquents or clan Assholes Spaceballs.

ohh Dark. so young an innocent. ask @Xayj(OD) what ive done to him. like spamming his phone when he wants to sleep. and i am just keeping my head down for now, ill make all scared of melrak

Lol, indeed what you did was annoying and ticked me off. More so because shannon was sleeping next to me and had work in the morning. But you're just a joey compared to @DarkHelmet and @TypeReaL(OD) here. Lol. 

They are the senior assholes in charge indeed. Trust me. I've been in a clan with DH before and I spent most of my time with him in that clan and saw it first hand. lmao. Thankfully it was never towards me.

34 minutes ago, Xayj(OD) said:

Lol, indeed what you did was annoying and ticked me off. More so because shannon was sleeping next to me and had work in the morning. But you're just a joey compared to @DarkHelmet and @TypeReaL(OD) here. Lol. 

They are the senior assholes in charge indeed. Trust me. I've been in a clan with DH before and I spent most of my time with him in that clan and saw it first hand. lmao. Thankfully it was never towards me.

Dont make me buy a new pc and move divisons :P no one wants that

Just now, TypeReaL(OD) said:

Dont make me buy a new pc and move divisons :P no one wants that

Do it, you don't have the balls....:angel: lmao

2 minutes ago, Xayj(OD) said:

Do it, you don't have the balls....:angel: lmao

haha, new pc is probably a spring time thing though oddly enough my ps4 keeps trying to get me to buy destiny it started at 109.99 then 79.99 now 51.99 it might have to happen as an introduction since someone wont let me buy them d3 :P @MelodicRose(OD)

Edited by TypeReaL(OD)

12 minutes ago, TypeReaL(OD) said:

haha, new pc is probably a spring time thing though oddly enough my ps4 keeps trying to get me to buy destiny it started at 109.99 then 79.99 now 51.99 it might have to happen as an introduction since someone wont let me buy them d3 :P @MelodicRose(OD)

Shoot you were willing to buy it for her and she won't play? You fail to kill @Aerineth(OD) and consequently his Panda and now you fail at getting her to play Diablo 3 on your dime? Dude... your skills are seriously slacking. You need to complete your training in the ways of the Schwartz.

PS: NO ONE noticed the upvote message in my GIF? SMH you all suck.

1 minute ago, DarkHelmet said:

Shoot you were willing to buy it for her and she won't play? You fail to kill @Aerineth(OD) and consequently his Panda and now you fail at getting her to play Diablo 3 on your dime? Dude... your skills are seriously slacking. You need to complete your training in the ways of the Schwartz.

noticed but thy is not worthy of thy upvote, for he cannot get @MelodicRose(OD) to play a game that you buy.

step 1 to buying someone a game is you just say what game do you want. for example @Xayj(OD) what game do you want. since its xayj it does not count

3 minutes ago, DarkHelmet said:

Distallites made me weak now im back on the shatter train

I don't like when people spend money on me... hence why I won't let him. I enjoyed d3 but nuuu. 

Just to clarify the whole custom title thing, since it happened while I was away. You get the option to have a custom title if you are:

1. A donator

2. Have 500 or more posts in the forum (this is still a thing, it was never changed)

As has been mentioned, once you fulfill these conditions or have been given a custom title, you gain the ability to change it yourself.

Also welcome to OD, Melrak. Since the time you first joined last summer you've certainly begun to make quite a splash in the overall community.

On 12/26/2017 at 12:01 PM, Xayj(OD) said:

*clears throat* wait a min now

18 hours ago, Terra said:

Just to clarify the whole custom title thing, since it happened while I was away. You get the option to have a custom title if you are:

1. A donator

2. Have 500 or more posts in the forum (this is still a thing, it was never changed)

As has been mentioned, once you fulfill these conditions or have been given a custom title, you gain the ability to change it yourself.

Also welcome to OD, Melrak. Since the time you first joined last summer you've certainly begun to make quite a splash in the overall community.

whats this about a custom title now?

Its old and yet so true...

PM me if you ever want to do Co-Op ;D