Melrak(OD)

Melrak(OD) is here

42 posts in this topic

Hay all, for those who don't know me yet. my name is Melrak(OD) but most people just call me Mel.

so i first joined OD on the 26th of July when i was playing Starcraft II and i saw a message pop up saying if anyone wanted to join an active community full of gamers who just like playing games and talking to each other. at the time i was looking for some people to play with so i just thought to myself Ehh may as well, And that was the start of something great. after just 2 days the person that recruited me Opal(OD) asked if i wanted to help him make Starcraft II a Division in the OD community, so me being the guy that i am i sat there in my chair with my glass of Bundy and coke and spread the word about OD to other players on Sc2. some stuff happened here and there and then i met Xayj(OD) who is currently like a mentor to me showing me how i can improve while giving me a hard time.

now that the boring part is over i like all games and am happy to play whatever game you want as long as i have it. you can find me up at the destiny 2 channels most of the time or in my teamspeak channel Herpy Derpy. hope to meet you all soon and play games with you

Welcome! Sounds like you have a lot of fun! LOVE IT!!!

Merry Christmas!:hugging:

Hey there!  I'm new to OD as well, and enjoying the community.  I'll probably see you in channel.  Happy Holidays.

Welcomeeeeeeeee to od :) 

Been overdue for an intro no? Yeah... w/e happened to that fable Starcraft 2 Division :P

I think it's hilarious that your title under your name is "The Xayj Slayer."  

Welcome to the clan bro!  I hope to play some with ya soon. :) 

1 hour ago, SupremeJester said:

I think it's hilarious that your title under your name is "The Xayj Slayer."  

Welcome to the clan bro!  I hope to play some with ya soon. :) 

Yeah, how do you do that? Mine just says "Active Level 01"

40 minutes ago, Brittney(OD) said:

Yeah, how do you do that? Mine just says "Active Level 01"

Go into your profile and then click Edit. Under the field Member title, enter w/e you want :)

1 hour ago, DarkHelmet said:

Go into your profile and then click Edit. Under the field Member title, enter w/e you want :)

I've got nothing that says that in mine :|

6 hours ago, MelodicRose(OD) said:

I've got nothing that says that in mine :|

At top right of screen you should see your profile name with your Avatar picture. Click on that to enter your Profile. One of the options along the top right is "Edit". When Editing your Profile, one of the fields you can "Edit" is Member Title(one of the first ones(if not the first one that comes up)). Enter what you want there to have a quirky saying underneath your name like mine(OD's Spaceball).

1 hour ago, DarkHelmet said:

At top right of screen you should see your profile name with your Avatar picture. Click on that to enter your Profile. One of the options along the top right is "Edit". When Editing your Profile, one of the fields you can "Edit" is Member Title(one of the first ones(if not the first one that comes up)). Enter what you want there to have a quirky saying underneath your name like mine(OD's Spaceball).

Yeah.. there's nothing on my Edit Profile that says Member Title...

Hmm you sure? I must be special then... :o

Lmao, @Melrak(OD). Reasons like this are why I love you to death melrak. You're an endless source of entertainment. Leave it to you to post a introduction months after you join. Listen man, good for you. Better late than never, yeah? 

@MelodicRose(OD), @DarkHelmet @Terra @Aerineth(OD) Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. But, if I'm remembering correctly. The ability to have a custom forum title was original reserved for donators, yes? When I donated I was asked what I wanted my custom forum title to be. Now I have the option to change it myself. 

1 hour ago, Xayj(OD) said:

Lmao, @Melrak(OD). Reasons like this are why I love you to death melrak. You're an endless source of entertainment. Leave it to you to post a introduction months after you join. Listen man, good for you. Better late than never, yeah? 

@MelodicRose(OD), @DarkHelmet @Terra @Aerineth(OD) Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. But, if I'm remembering correctly. The ability to have a custom forum title was original reserved for donators, yes? When I donated I was asked what I wanted my custom forum title to be. Now I have the option to change it myself. 

It was yea. I was unaware you could change it with your profile.. interesting. I will do some research to find out more information.

1 minute ago, Aerineth(OD) said:

It was yea. I was unaware you could change it with your profile.. interesting. I will do some research to find out more information.

Yeah. I assumed that in the new forum updates, people who donated were given the field to be allowed to change it freely so we didn't have to bother y'all. 

2 minutes ago, Xayj(OD) said:

Yeah. I assumed that in the new forum updates, people who donated were given the field to be allowed to change it freely so we didn't have to bother y'all. 

No we change it in acp. Least I do.

I know you can change it in your acp. I was saying that it would of made sense that y'all might have been giving donations the ability to have access to that field to change their title at will. Just like we have the ability to name our teamspeak channel more or less what we want. Within reason at least. 

I see now. Once someone's been changed and given a custom forum title, they gain access to it in their profile to change it themselves from there on. I remember talking to Melrak for the title now. I literally just woke up.

52 minutes ago, Aerineth(OD) said:

I see now. Once someone's been changed and given a custom forum title, they gain access to it in their profile to change it themselves from there on. I remember talking to Melrak for the title now. I literally just woke up.

I never talked to have that power... yet I have it. I R SPECIAL!! Your Panda lives for another day :devil:

It used to be unlocked by hitting 500 posts back in the day 

7 minutes ago, TypeReaL(OD) said:

It used to be unlocked by hitting 500 posts back in the day 

So you're implying I R a WHORE OF FORUMS? *Cries from the shame*

9 minutes ago, DarkHelmet said:

So you're implying I R a WHORE OF FORUMS? *Cries from the shame*

Yes you are can I have the tears 

200.gif#35-grid1

only on my intro would we go off topic and just start talking about random stuff

• Like 1