Sign in to follow this  
Purplez(OD)

Purple has invaded your forum!

I'm here to have fun and play D2 with fun people.  I've been around D2 off and on since LOD came out.  I used to be pretty active on the old Bnet forums, but now I mainly play alone or with random people.  Everybody I know quit a long time ago.  I started following a OD baal game the other day and found the OD channel and liked the interaction between people, so here I am.  I don't like to trade so I usually just give away what I don't need to play my characters with.  I have a ton of stuff on non-ladder, so if you need that, let me know and it's yours.  I have East and West accounts.  Take care, and put a smile on your face ... Purple is here lol

• Like 1

Welcome to OD!! I think youre gonna fit in nicely....lemme know if you need anything

Welcome to OD :)

• Like 1

Welcome Purplez!! I'm Brit, you should see me around quite a bit...just joined myself like a week & a half ago.

Merry Christmas!! :hugging:

• Like 1

What  a pleasure it was to recruit you to OD if you need anything give me a shout girl  :) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sassy said:

What  a pleasure it was to recruit you to OD if you need anything give me a shout girl  :) 

Beautiful Sassy, you just reminded me I could write in purple on a forum lol   I just have to remember how I used to do it on another forum rofl!

• Like 1

Click the A that brings the colours up hun :) 

• Like 1

Ok that was wayyyyyyyy too simple.  But now I have luscious purple to write with.  Sassy rulez!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Purplez(OD) said:

Ok that was wayyyyyyyy too simple.  But now I have luscious purple to write with.  Sassy rulez!

lolz....soooooooo FUN!!!

• Like 1

Congrats on getting 2 more votes than you needed :beer:

Welcome aboard!!! :hugging:

• Like 1

Thank you for all the welcome wishes!

We've been invaded by a colour! Welcome to OD.

• Like 1

On 12/22/2017 at 6:01 PM, Purplez(OD) said:

I'm here to have fun and play D2 with fun people.  I've been around D2 off and on since LOD came out.  I used to be pretty active on the old Bnet forums, but now I mainly play alone or with random people.  Everybody I know quit a long time ago.  I started following a OD baal game the other day and found the OD channel and liked the interaction between people, so here I am.  I don't like to trade so I usually just give away what I don't need to play my characters with.  I have a ton of stuff on non-ladder, so if you need that, let me know and it's yours.  I have East and West accounts.  Take care, and put a smile on your face ... Purple is here lol

I feel you on that one, used to have a solid crew to play with, then after playing so long with randoms it feels good to see a good positive group with active players again.

• Like 1

A little late in saying welcome aboard, but, welcome aboard! Continue to worship my purple dudu, he is pimpishly delicious :kiss:

• Like 1