Sign in to follow this  
GamerGoth(OD)

Help with wps and side quests

This might sound a little bit silly to some of you but I would greatly appreciate some help collecting all the nightmare and hell wp's as well as doing all the side quests that need to be done. To most the side quests aren't important but I like completing them all and collecting all the wps for future toons I create or whoever else may need or want them. I usually give up leveling my character once I hit lvl 90 and start a new toon.

I have some runes to offer in exchange as well as my last remaining 7fg. This is my first time ever playing a necro and since I don't pvp or do hardcore I'm going with a summoner. Due to lack of gear and the funds right now to achieve the gear I need it makes collecting the wps and doing the side quests difficult to solo. Usually I play hdin or trapsin but I think after this necro I plan to do an elemental wind druid. I just don't have much interest in a barb, zon, or sorc. 

Edited by GamerGoth(OD)

im goina make some tea and then hop on d2.. ill msg u in game.

Eh the quests and waypoints are all the more fun when on Hardcore :P. I just walked Act 3 last night on a Sorceress... not fun with freaking Stygian Dolls...