Sign in to follow this  
Ghostfaced(OD)

Ghostfaced(OD) intro

Hey my name is Michael, in game as Ghostfaced(OD). I have been playing diablo 2 for around 15ish years and have not found another game I like quite as much. I live in Los Angeles,CA and am into all sorts of gaming, a big board game enthusiast as well as video games. Mostly play PC games but also some on the xbox and ps4. Might be able to tell from the name that I am a big Wu-Tang fan, just started back up on this ladder today with a new character for the clan, looking forward to having a ton of fun playing with OD!

howdy Im type the resident delinquent as @Terra will tell you, I prefer loveable rascal I play d3 and dilly in d2 if you need anything be sure to harass @PoPs(OD) as hes your goto guy also use the nickname hunnybunns or sugartits for faster response also I smoke alot of shatter and also enjoy wu tang and playstation 4 mainly sports games tho  what else oh uh if someone named pjpotter tries to talk to you hes really weird and might try to buy your soul cuz hes ginger and doesnt have one besides that I think I covered everything time to kick back and smoke this dab listen to hotel california such a lovely place .........

• Upvote 1

welcome to OD! not sure what wu-tang is.. but to all his/her own!

what a pleasure it was to recruit you ghostfaced and welcome to OD :) 

On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 6:49 PM, TypeReaL(OD) said:

howdy Im type the resident delinquent as @Terra will tell you, I prefer loveable rascal I play d3 and dilly in d2 if you need anything be sure to harass @PoPs(OD) as hes your goto guy also use the nickname hunnybunns or sugartits for faster response also I smoke alot of shatter and also enjoy wu tang and playstation 4 mainly sports games tho  what else oh uh if someone named pjpotter tries to talk to you hes really weird and might try to buy your soul cuz hes ginger and doesnt have one besides that I think I covered everything time to kick back and smoke this dab listen to hotel california such a lovely place .........

Such a lovely place.  We're livin' it up...