DarkHelmet

Who’s on HC this season?

So I’m just curious as to everyone’s progress on Hardcore this season. I already know of a few people to die already #RIPSassy @Sassy, you going to give HC another go or you going back to Softcore? Apparently Lion(OD)’s Blizzard Sorc died at level 93(haven’t confirmed this on the ladder yet but if true is a big blow and congrats on getting that far). Know of a few others that have made it to Hell while others are still trudging along in Normal or Nightmare.

As for me, I got a Barb in Act 1 Hell(just got there) at level 59. Needs to get level’d, geared and of course pushed through Hell to be of any use. I started a Blizzard Sorceress last night and have walked to Catacombs solo so far. Level 14 and would welcome additional adventurers. Aim to use this Sorceress to try and MF Gear for myself and others. Anything I find that I can’t use will be posted on this Forum. First come, first served and all gear is free to clan members.

Oh no hope lion not died what a shame that would be ... yeah soon as i get my sc sorc up and geared i'll be back to hcl steve :) 

18 minutes ago, Sassy said:

Oh no hope lion not died what a shame that would be ... yeah soon as i get my sc sorc up and geared i'll be back to hcl steve :) 

People were claiming in channel other day that on TS they were talking about how Lion died on HC. Online Ladder still showed him alive so I was like... *fake news* and why I said if it was true, it'd truly suck lol.

I'll see if I can't get a character up and running to help you out when you return :). Going to work on a Blizzard Sorceress(see my posted build) to try and MF gear and to help rush/level people the old fashioned way :P

Nope he's not died just seen him in channel on this sorc he's good steve :) 

LOL.. Didn't know OD is still active until I ran into ace_ace ...

I'm lvl 90 Necro, 11th on Necro ladder atm. *DonForgo 

So sorry to hear about Lion(OD).  That's alot of effort and skill on his part.

3 hours ago, Purplez(OD) said:

So sorry to hear about Lion(OD).  That's alot of effort and skill on his part.

Lion isn't dead, still 4th on Sorc ladder. 

Yeah Lion is still alive and kicking. How he does it, I'll never know lol.