Sign in to follow this  
SpikeSpiegel(OD)

Wondering who still plays.

5 posts in this topic

I giving BDO a shot so I am completely new, just started a Mystic for the event. Figured I could hit 55 before Jan 3rd lol.

I was just wondering if anyone is still playing and wants to join me or can also power level me haha. 

You should be fine with leveling solo until about 50.  Around 50 is when enemy HP and damage values start to go up drastically, with another 2 jumps at 56 and 60.  I haven't really logged on to BDO in quite awhile now but if you need help leveling from 50 to 55 I can get on to help.

Pretty much what Altros said. BDO can be mostly solo'd.. there isn't much team fighting until you get to PvP or the Desert area content really. Possibly fishing but that's much much later. 

I'd play but I'd need to reinstall it lol

On 12/19/2017 at 4:03 PM, Altros(OD) said:

You should be fine with leveling solo until about 50.  Around 50 is when enemy HP and damage values start to go up drastically, with another 2 jumps at 56 and 60.  I haven't really logged on to BDO in quite awhile now but if you need help leveling from 50 to 55 I can get on to help.

I'll definitely come for help when I hit 50 lol. Need that 55 before Jan 3rd

On 12/19/2017 at 6:30 PM, Aerineth(OD) said:

Pretty much what Altros said. BDO can be mostly solo'd.. there isn't much team fighting until you get to PvP or the Desert area content really. Possibly fishing but that's much much later. 

I kind of figured it can be solo'd. I got to 30 in about 3 hours.

On 12/19/2017 at 7:00 PM, MelodicRose(OD) said:

I'd play but I'd need to reinstall it lol

This is my second time reinstalling it lol.