Sign in to follow this  
Tripped(OD)

Tripped(OD) intro

10 posts in this topic

Hey guys, i never got around to doing my intro when i joined but better late than never.

So my names Justin, from Ohio and ive been playin d2 on and off since early 2000s. Just got back into it right before ladder and said fuck this im waiting for ladder reset so im not wasting my time. So i started a little late after the reset around December 16th. Im 26 years young and love pc gaming and workin on cars. I just bought a 2006 sti like 2 month ago and i love it :D. Havent had much free time to play some pc because of work and car stuff lol but now that work has slown down some i dont have to work much overtime and have a lot more time to play some d2. Back for a while and would love to meet some more of you guys and glad to be apart of the OD clan!

3 hours ago, Tripped(OD) said:

Hey guys, i never got around to doing my intro when i joined but better late than never.

So my names Justin, from Ohio and ive been playin d2 on and off since early 2000s. Just got back into it right before ladder and said fuck this im waiting for ladder reset so im not wasting my time. So i started a little late after the reset around December 16th. Im 26 years young and love pc gaming and workin on cars. I just bought a 2006 sti like 2 month ago and i love it :D. Havent had much free time to play some pc because of work and car stuff lol but now that work has slown down some i dont have to work much overtime and have a lot more time to play some d2. Back for a while and would love to meet some more of you guys and glad to be apart of the OD clan!

Oh boy... a car enthusiast. @TypeReaL(OD), maybe you can suck up to him for that car you always wanted(or talk cars lol). I'm Steve or DarkHelmet(DH for short). Welcome to OD and if you need anything, just holler ;). I'm on HC this season so... yeah lol.

Welcome to OD!

45 minutes ago, DarkHelmet said:

Oh boy... a car enthusiast. @TypeReaL(OD), maybe you can suck up to him for that car you always wanted(or talk cars lol). I'm Steve or DarkHelmet(DH for short). Welcome to OD and if you need anything, just holler ;). I'm on HC this season so... yeah lol.

Ive had my fair share of cars from JDM imports to homegrown V8 nightmares im a GM man when it comes to trucks and muscle I mean the new zr1 :D but yes if you ever wanna get lost talking about flat 4 horizontally opposed engines and what makes them tick im here

welcome to OD let us know if you need anything!

20 hours ago, TypeReaL(OD) said:

Ive had my fair share of cars from JDM imports to homegrown V8 nightmares im a GM man when it comes to trucks and muscle I mean the new zr1 :D but yes if you ever wanna get lost talking about flat 4 horizontally opposed engines and what makes them tick im here

hah awesome sounds good man :D currently havin troubles with my sti atm though, ac compressor is takin a poo on me. whining like crazy sounds super charged now instead of turbo'ed xD

check the the belt firstly, if thats intact sounds like tension wheel might be sticky or the rubber gone and its rubbing against something it shouldnt if I was there Id probably have it fixed in 15 mins

edit * or you could do what I always do delete the entire things adds 10 brake hp instantly

Edited by TypeReaL(OD)

welcome to OD! i live in Ohio too (northeastern)!  remember to keep ur dsl low!

Welcome to OD  if you need any thing give me a shout :) 

:hugging: