BayButcher(OD)

Recycling Character Name's plus a few new names

Hey Clan (OD) 

i dont know how many people Recycle there Char name's, but i bet it's allot,,,lol

when starting a new Clan, you find out name's you think might be Cool or Funny name may already be taken,

i went to Name my first Assassin on Clan and it was already Taken, imagine that  ((  OD-Die  )), so i had to stop and thing, and remembered a name i heard from a Video

So She got the Name OD-BadBadBunny, she is Double Bad,,,LMAO 

now i get to wait for some 1 to know where the name came from,,,lol 

My Account name if some dont know is from the TV show Dexter and not the Cartoon,,,lol

My last account when i was in KoA was BayHarbrButcher, i did want a name but it is already taken Froggiee , but then again he is now one of my Best Friends

Hi there,

May I ask if this is a Diablo II related topic or is this community based. 

Is it alright if I have someone move the topic to the diablo division section if its related to Diablo II.

Thanks Man! enjoy your Saturday.

Regards,

Quintin (Snicker66)

sure go ahead and move, it is D2 related, i get confused on where i am suppose to post anything, not use to site yet

6 minutes ago, BayButcher(OD) said:

sure go ahead and move, it is D2 related, i get confused on where i am suppose to post anything, not use to site yet

now i feel dumb,,,lol, i looked past the OD clan posting area, and saw destiny, then Diablo 2 Area