Welcome to the December 2017 Overdosed Award Nominations Announcement!

I know you're all excited to get started on this! So without further ado!  Here are some simple rules and categories for nominations. 

For those of you that are new here is the breakdown of how this works

Nominations ------> Voting ----> Results ---->Awards 

This first week is the nomination phase. Nominations must be sent in by PM on either the website or the forum here (not posted publicly), you can't nominate yourself, and you can't nominate more than one person (except for the Top Division Players). You don't have to nominate someone for every award, but the more the better!

Nomination week will go from December 14th - December 22nd, so be sure to have them in before the end of December 22nd!!!

Here is the total award list.

Clan Awards

The Overdosed Award

Best General

Best Officer

Best Member (Enlisted - MWO5)

Division with most recent Growth

Best Recruiter

Most promising new Division

Community Awards

Most Sociable on Teamspeak

The Jeeves Award (Always there when you need them)

Most Effective Problem-Solver

Best Avatar on Forum or Teamspeak

Big Brother Award (Always reminding us when we forget things)

Gaming Awards

Participates in Most Divisions

Top Division Players (Can nominate one person per Division)

Best Team Player

Most Improved Gamer

Most Helpful Gamer

Superlative Awards

Puppy Dog Award (Always happy no matter what happens)

Most Idle Member

Quietest Member

The Perfect Angel Award (Always complimenting others)

Most Ominous Member

You can post here if you have questions, but do not post your nominations here!

Edit how you see fit, but we can at least get a good start on things... 

11 minutes ago, SupremeJester said:

Welcome to the December 2017 Overdosed Award Nominations Announcement!

I know you're all excited to get started on this! So without further ado!  Here are some simple rules and categories for nominations. 

For those of you that are new here is the breakdown of how this works

Nominations ------> Voting ----> Results ---->Awards 

This first week is the nomination phase. Nominations must be sent in by PM on either the website or the forum here (not posted publicly), you can't nominate yourself, and you can't nominate more than one person (except for the Top Division Players). You don't have to nominate someone for every award, but the more the better!

Nomination week will go from December 14th - December 22nd, so be sure to have them in before the end of September 22nd!!!

Here is the total award list.

Clan Awards

The Overdosed Award

Best General

Best Officer

Best Member (Enlisted - MWO5)

Division with most recent Growth

Best Recruiter

Most promising new Division

Community Awards

Most Sociable on Teamspeak

The Jeeves Award (Always there when you need them)

Most Effective Problem-Solver

Best Avatar on Forum or Teamspeak

Big Brother Award (Always reminding us when we forget things)

Gaming Awards

Participates in Most Divisions

Top Division Players (Can nominate one person per Division)

Best Team Player

Most Improved Gamer

Most Helpful Gamer

Superlative Awards

Puppy Dog Award (Always happy no matter what happens)

Most Idle Member

Quietest Member

The Perfect Angel Award (Always complimenting others)

Most Ominous Member

You can post here if you have questions, but do not post your nominations here!

Edit how you see fit, but we can at least get a good start on things... 

Nominations by the end of September 22nd for awards this month? Kind of long voting process lol

Gen help please and thank you. 

And delete the following posts?  That would be equivalent to helping me wipe the egg off my face.

Leave the egg on his face LEAVE IT FOR ALL TO SEE

I feel like this happens every year! Really though, been fuckin up since day one. My bad.

Let it be known that I can be an Asshole sometimes but just remember its not entirely my fault. I'm surrounded by them don't you know and have lost the bleeps sweeps and the creeps. I may or may not submit nominations but for the love of Starcraft... can @MelodicRose(OD) win Most Ominous? The mere fact she has an evil Panda says it all.

Total newb here, but as a newb, I tend to observe more.  I found the Clan OD channel by following Opt's runs.  He runs some of the best baal/chaos runs I've participated in on East.  He also friendly.   While taking a break, I sat in the channel and watched the interaction between the clan members.  Although there were lots of nice people, two individuals totally stood out, Pops and Sassy.  Sassy's energy and enthusiasm draws people in and make you want to be a part of the Clan.  Pops is so knowledgeable AND he helped me put my bnet profile in purple.  So if this qualifies them for special awards, please cast my vote for them.  

3 hours ago, Purplez(OD) said:

Total newb here, but as a newb, I tend to observe more.  I found the Clan OD channel by following Opt's runs.  He runs some of the best baal/chaos runs I've participated in on East.  He also friendly.   While taking a break, I sat in the channel and watched the interaction between the clan members.  Although there were lots of nice people, two individuals totally stood out, Pops and Sassy.  Sassy's energy and enthusiasm draws people in and make you want to be a part of the Clan.  Pops is so knowledgeable AND he helped me put my bnet profile in purple.  So if this qualifies them for special awards, please cast my vote for them.  

You have to read the categories and using the private message on the website to submit your nominations

On 12/27/2017 at 5:36 PM, TypeReaL(OD) said:

You have to read the categories and using the private message on the website to submit your nominations

thanks!  I'll do that for next month :)

So are we going to have some polls posted so we can vote on these nominations that were due 2 weeks ago or ? (j/k, I know people are busy with the holidays and all lol....)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, CompFreak(OD) said:

So are we going to have some polls posted so we can vote on these nominations that were due 2 weeks ago or ? (j/k, I know people are busy with the holidays and all lol....)

Nope they are canceled.  JUST KIDDING.  I dropped the ball on this over the holidays.  But I'm back, and I'll have them posted soon.  Sorry for the inconvenience. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, SupremeJester said:

Nope they are canceled.  JUST KIDDING.  I dropped the ball on this over the holidays.  But I'm back, and I'll have them posted soon.  Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Yeah that, don't do that lmao. That's how you give people heart attacks

The frustration is real....I just made a poll and my work internet disconnected me from our forum website.  All of it was lost.  :angry:

Sorry for the wait on this, but the voting is now open!  Voting will end January 12th. 

Thank you for your hard work in getting this voting up SupremeJester!

5 hours ago, Purplez(OD) said:

Thank you for your hard work in getting this voting up SupremeJester!

Thank you for the kind words. I hope the voter turnout is high.  And if they are high, @TypeReaL(OD) might get the majority vote. :p