Sign in to follow this  
DarkHelmet

Ladder Reset progress

10 posts in this topic

So how is everyone doing? That reset last night didn't exactly go according to plan and ultimately screwed many people over by taking over 2 hours in what should have taken them all of 15 minutes to do. Since it took so long it basically cut my gaming time in half as I had to log off around 9:30pm(about 2 hours after servers came back online). Managed to reach level 24 and Act 5 Normal before doing so(On Hardcore btw). Almost bit the dust in Act 3 to Mephisto too(took a Lightning shot or something that took like 300 of my life lol). Going to see what I can accomplish today but as I noted above, how's everyone doing? I know Sassy got royally fucked by the delay :P

Not so much the delay, but I had big connection issues and lost about 2-3 hours when the team was workin act2 Norm. After I got back on and hari got me to early 30's act2 nm, but way behind where i wanted to be.

This ladder is not that great start I'm  way behind not even reach hell mode.only good thing is I can rush   Norm and NM and have all WP's

Which I wasn't at work today lol I only got to like 37 last night and had to get some sleep for work. Hopefully tonight I can catch up 

After some gaming today, reached 50 and am in A2 Nightmare. Been farming for gear but no luck so far other than a +3 BO Barb Helm and Cython Boots(or w/e they're called. Unique Chiain Boots). At least with Natural Resistance I dont suffer Nightmare penalty(Hell is going to suck lol).

3 hours ago, Disco said:

Worst reset of my life lmao

Not THAT bad lol. I can think of one that was worse. Took servers down at 10am Pacific and they weren't back online until like 7:30pm that evening because of "patch" complications. Try waiting 9 hours... makes the 2 this reset seem like nothing.

Also, I hit 58(almost 59) and am in Hell now :P. Going to farm Nightmare more and help others where I can. Want to hit 70 or so before I really challenge Hell(with some damn gear if i can help it).

Edited by DarkHelmet

I got screwed and got ipbanned last night after joining too many games... so hopefully I can play tonight...

Level 38...should hit 50 after work

On 13/12/2017 at 8:25 PM, DarkHelmet said:

Not THAT bad lol. I can think of one that was worse. Took servers down at 10am Pacific and they weren't back online until like 7:30pm that evening because of "patch" complications. Try waiting 9 hours... makes the 2 this reset seem like nothing.

Also, I hit 58(almost 59) and am in Hell now :P. Going to farm Nightmare more and help others where I can. Want to hit 70 or so before I really challenge Hell(with some damn gear if i can help it).

I was on for that reset, had 10 hours dedicated to grind, and ya...played maybe an hour before I had to go and do shit with my life

Lvl 63, thanks to jarret and od-art...or maybe they're the same guy haha