Xayj(OD)

The next interview is with (drum roll....) Triny(OD)!

Hey Everyone! 

The next behind the mic interview will be with Triny! Once again this interview will be done by your lovely MelodicRose(OD). So don't worry. You don't have to sit here for an hour and be plagued by my voice.

So once again let's fire up those brains(or what's left of them) and give @MelodicRose(OD) some questions for @Triny(OD) for her interview.

• Like 1

Do you like Pandas? If so, do they serve good Beer and would you kill the Red Pandas on FF14 for me?

10 hours ago, DarkHelmet said:

Do you like Pandas? If so, do they serve good Beer and would you kill the Red Pandas on FF14 for me?

I do not, especially in WoW, what are these red pandas of ff14 you speak of? lol

1 hour ago, Triny(OD) said:

I do not, especially in WoW, what are these red pandas of ff14 you speak of? lol

ffxiv_11042017_233748.png

From their photo thread. They think they're cute but they're really evil and need to die.

2018 Camaro ZL1 or 2018 Corvette ZR1 ?

@Triny(OD) I'm so excited for this! I'll poke you about potential times when we can do the interview once we get some questions up on this thread! 

19 hours ago, TypeReaL(OD) said:

2018 Camaro ZL1 or 2018 Corvette ZR1 ?

Did you really need to ask?!?!? ZL1 obviously lol

On 12/13/2017 at 11:23 PM, DarkHelmet said:

ffxiv_11042017_233748.png

From their photo thread. They think they're cute but they're really evil and need to die.

they are kinda cute and look like fennec foxes they get a free pass.

14 hours ago, MelodicRose(OD) said:

@Triny(OD) I'm so excited for this! I'll poke you about potential times when we can do the interview once we get some questions up on this thread! 

Me as well! just let me know Rose!

Edited by Triny(OD)
  • Like 1

Out of all the bars, in all the towns, why did you have to pick this one? 

How many chickens would you be pickens if you were Charles Dickens? 

In a crowd of a thousand would you be willing to call out for a lost friend?

What's your favorite sport? 

If you had to associate me (Melodic Rose) with a color, what would it be?  

How long do you see yourself in OD?  

What appeals to you most about OD? 

26 minutes ago, SupremeJester said:

If you had to associate me (Melodic Rose) with a color, what would it be?  

*wait this is about triny, why is my name in this*

• Like 1

Lets play a game, i like games.
kiss, marry, kill.

your choices are these

MelodicRose(OD)

Xayj(OD) 

Terra(OD)

7 hours ago, Melrak(OD) said:

Lets play a game, i like games.
kiss, marry, kill.

your choices are these

MelodicRose(OD)

Xayj(OD) 

Terra(OD)

Hey... I had a similar one for Type but it was Starcraft related. I thought it would be harder but apparently it was too easy for him. Above is... I dk... unlikely to make the final cut? lol. Can we all agree that Xayj is likely to be the one to die? ROFL

1 minute ago, DarkHelmet said:

Hey... I had a similar one for Type but it was Starcraft related. I thought it would be harder but apparently it was too easy for him. Above is... I dk... unlikely to make the final cut? lol. Can we all agree that Xayj is likely to be the one to die? ROFL

I Answered that Question in a PM to DH but heres the real answer and it was fuck marry kill

Kill Ariel Hanson

Fuck-nova

marry- Sarah Kerrigan

That's very lovely, but perhaps we can talk less about you now and more about Triny again.

I have a question I will ask, to be answered in the interview; if you had the power to do or change anything in the Clan, Triny, what would you do?

2 hours ago, Terra said:

That's very lovely, but perhaps we can talk less about you now and more about Triny again.

I have a question I will ask, to be answered in the interview; if you had the power to do or change anything in the Clan, Triny, what would you do?

Limiting shenanigans will lead to a "shining" incident. You don't want that on your hands do you? @Triny(OD) If someone was to have a mental breakdown similar to "The Shining" and their first target was you, what would you do? If they went after the Commanders first, would you let them or would you selflessly try to get their attention?

I'm just going to give this a quick lil' poke~

Let's get some more questions guys!

How was your time being under Chris Hodge in rank. How did it feel to go over him. How do you really feel about both those answers. :P

As a good semi more serious, but I think more important question, how did it feel going up against traditional wisdom of wow guilds and OD not being comparable, at least according to many or quite a few somes?

Last call for questions!

On 12/28/2017 at 9:09 PM, Townkill(OD) said:

How was your time being under Chris Hodge in rank. How did it feel to go over him. How do you really feel about both those answers. 

this +1

What's you favorite band?  

When did you start getting interested in your own music?  

Have you ever found someone who plays an instrument appealing BECAUSE he played an instrument well? 

Have you ever had chicken over rise, with no sauce?

What has your happiest moment been in OD been thus far? 

What's your favorite hobby outside of OD?

Now that you've been a two star general, going on eval (I presume for 3 stars), what advice would you give to newcomers on how to get involved in the community?

If you could change any one thing about OD, what would it be and why?

Do you think that the videogame community in the past years has become increasingly more or less toxic? 

Do you think the videogame community is a good place to promote anti-prejudice behaviors? I know our community has rules against these type of behaviors, but not everyone does. 

What do you think tends to be the biggest inspiration to videogame developers?

Just a quick update on this. This interview is still happening. We're just waiting on Triny to feeling up to actually sitting down and doing a prolonged interview. Once she feels she's up to it her interview will take place.

• Like 1

Looking forward to it!

Edited by Azhriel(OD)