Sign in to follow this  
Mcjames(OD)

Welcomed

So. I been in OD for close to a week and so far so good on my side everyone's awesome and very welcoming, just wondering if all you would like to give Me some feedback. Stuff I can change or do better to be a better asset

Well, outside of regularly logging into website to keep your DSL down, just be yourself and active as much as you can. Don't dedicate your life to OD like the Protoss did for Auir in Starcraft(heh get the My life for Auir pun?) because real life always takes priority. Considering D2 reset is not that far off, might want to see if you can't join up on a Team(if you haven't already). That way when Tuesday evening rolls around(unless you're in Australia or Europe in Sassy's case(dear god @Sassy... 3am is when servers go down for you... yeesh), you'll be ready to go. Its advisable that you be on Teamspeak prior to the reset so as to group up with your Team and square away who's going as what class if there happens to be last minute changes.

Then grind with the group for as long as possible. Run bots will acknowledge runs by any character level 10 or above for the first few weeks and any "run" will count. Cows, Trist, Tombs, Chaos, Baal and even Magic Find or MF runs. MF runs are basically hitting the best Treasure chest areas of the game: Pit and Andy in A1(Countess for runes and key chance on Hell difficulty), Tunnels in Lost City(and Summoner for key chance on Hell Difficulty), Council and Meph in A3(and maybe Kurast if you want some fun), Chaos in A4 and Pindle, Nilathalk(for Key), Baal and special dungeons in A5. The more MF opportunities you have, the better the chance for good loot to drop(including runes).

If your looking to recruit new blood into the clan, might suggest asking for pointers from Sassy and D2 Leadership(as well as a rundown on what to do when recruiting someone). Aside from that... just be yourself and keep doing what you've been doing.

Like steve said aka dh just keep doing what your'e doing your come good trust and yes teamspeak is the place to be on reset reset time is 1am for me steve so that not so bad ive booked next day off to sleep and also most of all ENJOY yourself with us and yes real life always comes first and if you have to take time out for real life just get hold me or send me pm yes and with recruiting always come find me i'll always help anyone recruit but yes enjoy your stay keep doing what your doing james :) 

22 hours ago, Sassy said:

Like steve said aka dh just keep doing what your'e doing your come good trust and yes teamspeak is the place to be on reset reset time is 1am for me steve so that not so bad ive booked next day off to sleep and also most of all ENJOY yourself with us and yes real life always comes first and if you have to take time out for real life just get hold me or send me pm yes and with recruiting always come find me i'll always help anyone recruit but yes enjoy your stay keep doing what your doing james :) 

Yeah I realized I can’t add now. Really depressing :(

I mean if you want you can e transfer me large sums of money I won't say no