Sign in to follow this  
Miami(OD)

Super old School OD member hoping to return

7 posts in this topic

Hey all! I believe I tried to come back December of last year, then a huge promotion at work and other personal things came up so I never got to install and play the game. But I installed tonight, and super excited to play this game again! I was an avid PvP player back in my hay day, well younger and way less mature days haha. Looking to get re-enabled and start at the bottom again. Can anyone please tag/alert the commander that disabled me due to not loggin in 15 days in a row. Much appreciated and can't wait to see the old/new faces!

Miami Mike

welcome back mike!

Staff Sergeant MiaMi(OD) playing Diablo II was disabled for having 15 days since last login on Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:00 PM

Commander Aerineth(OD) reset Staff Sergeant MiaMi(OD)'s password for Forgot his password. Resetting for him. - Aer  on Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:28 AM

Commander Aerineth(OD) re-enabled Staff Sergeant MiaMi(OD) for Re-enabling you. It's been 3 years since you were disabled. The terms of your re-enablement consist of your finishing your promotion probation before you're allowed to be promoted again. You have 27 days from today before you can be promoted again. I'll have my eye on you. - Aer  on Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:40 AM

Considering when I re-enabled you on these terms laid out in this thread, and you dsl'd out 15 days later, you basically never logged in. So the restriction will be the same, 27 days before you're eligible to be promoted making January 5th the first day you can be promoted. Should you accept this we will re-enable you.
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Aerineth(OD) said:
Staff Sergeant MiaMi(OD) playing Diablo II was disabled for having 15 days since last login on Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:00 PM

Commander Aerineth(OD) reset Staff Sergeant MiaMi(OD)'s password for Forgot his password. Resetting for him. - Aer  on Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:28 AM

Commander Aerineth(OD) re-enabled Staff Sergeant MiaMi(OD) for Re-enabling you. It's been 3 years since you were disabled. The terms of your re-enablement consist of your finishing your promotion probation before you're allowed to be promoted again. You have 27 days from today before you can be promoted again. I'll have my eye on you. - Aer  on Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:40 AM

Considering when I re-enabled you on these terms laid out in this thread, and you dsl'd out 15 days later, you basically never logged in. So the restriction will be the same, 27 days before you're eligible to be promoted making January 5th the first day you can be promoted. Should you accept this we will re-enable you.

Yes indeed!!

Staff Sergeant MiaMi(OD) has been successfully re-enabled.

Commander Aerineth(OD) re-enabled Staff Sergeant MiaMi(OD) for As agreed, you\'ll be re-enabled into a promotion probation. You have 27 days remaining on your probation. This means you cannot be promoted before January 5th 2018. Welcome back. - Aer was written into log. 

If you need a password reset, just let any officer+ know and we'll be happy to help you.

Welcome back, im new, but i am moving from Clan KoA to (OD)

On 09/12/2017 at 3:29 PM, Aerineth(OD) said:

Thanks for this i'll make sure he not on promo list until after 5th jan :) 

welcome back miami :)