BayButcher(OD)

Hello Clan(OD)

9 posts in this topic

Hello i am new to Clan(OD) i am a long time player of Diablo 2 since 2001, i only play Diablo 2 , i have not found another computer game i like,, i did play Diablo 3 for about 6 months and went back to Diablo 2, i am moving to Clan (OD) from Clan KoA, i have been a active KoA for more than 6 years, i think,, maybe longer,,lol, i went by account BayHarbrButcher, i usually play daily mostly in the evening and most mornings (Thur & Sat ) usually no play, after re-set ill be on everyday unless i get sick,,lol Forum posting are not my Strongest point, i have a D2JSP account i hardly ever use account there is TombRaider2008, i have 1 Buddy from KoA that is like a Real Brother to me, and long time Friend Froggie420(OD) and we both Like Frog's,,,lol i hope i can help People in Clan(OD), that is what we Did in KoA, i alway build a CS Jav Zon every season, last season i didnt get her last 2 parts :(

ps, i play sc east Ladder 

What  a pleasure it was to recruit  you my friend Lynn and welcome to OD so glad you moved over to us finally if you need anything you know how to get a hold me :) 

Hey!

See you around the channel :)

glad i finally talked you into the switch! remember to keep ur dsl low!  feel free to ask me stuff also!

• Like 1

Welcome to OD 

• Like 1

Welcome aboard, I've known a few KoA members in my time, all have been pretty good folks :cool:

12 hours ago, Froggie420(OD) said:

glad i finally talked you into the switch! remember to keep ur dsl low!  feel free to ask me stuff also!

you know i will,,,lol

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, BayButcher(OD) said:

you know i will,,,lol

i welcome it!