Sign in to follow this  
-emcee-

Getting Kicked or Banned

18 posts in this topic

Ok, every time I come to the US@East Channel: Clan OD I'm able to sit and chat for awhile then its like, someone comes along and kicks me out or am I just not being supported due to being a SC: Remastered gamer?

1 minute ago, -emcee- said:

Ok, every time I come to the US@East Channel: Clan OD I'm able to sit and chat for awhile then its like, someone comes along and kicks me out or am I just not being supported due to being a SC: Remastered gamer?

Pretty sure the bots are auto configured to kick people who are on Starcraft/Broodwar. I think you'll need to be safelisted. I am unsure if being remastered or not will affect this. Clearly you'll still be kicked on Remastered, so in theory this should fix it. It's basically anti-flood protection since the usual choice for flooders is Starcraft and Broodwar.

Lol...ok, I understand now. At first I thought someone didn't like me...

Not likely. It's honestly probably just that. @Dabomb(OD) @Sassy @ogPoPs(OD) @R.agnarok(OD)want to try to safelist him so he can use the channel? I'm not actually sure who's holding a bot in the channel, but one of you can either do it, or get the information to the correct person to make this happen.

1 minute ago, -emcee- said:

Lol...ok, I understand now. At first I thought someone didn't like me...

lol, the same thing happened to me on SC. It'll auto kick you. We had mass flooding from people using sc bots.

no worries...i can definatly safe list him...i actutally spoke with him today to verify he was not a bot

1 hour ago, Aerineth(OD) said:

Not likely. It's honestly probably just that. @Dabomb(OD) @Sassy @ogPoPs(OD) @R.agnarok(OD)want to try to safelist him so he can use the channel? I'm not actually sure who's holding a bot in the channel, but one of you can either do it, or get the information to the correct person to make this happen.

Yeah we spoke to him hes safe listed all good in hood :) 

• Like 1

Clientbans have been removed since it's not possible anymore to flood/spam channels.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, R.agnarok(OD) said:

Clientbans have been removed since it's not possible anymore to flood/spam channels.

Back when I was part of ripple chat bot in 2006, we only dreamed of this a reality. 10 years later who would of thought they'd fix it before taking battle.net down. Woo to my life's worth of naysayers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, R.agnarok(OD) said:

Bout time Blizzard's done something about it. Happy that we can go on flood/spam free.

• Upvote 1

On 11/20/2017 at 5:07 PM, R.agnarok(OD) said:

thank god! i hate those floods

• Like 1

Well, i still have this problems...even though I'm safe added :(

On 11/20/2017 at 2:07 PM, R.agnarok(OD) said:

What? So even my bot could be used again??

1 hour ago, Terra said:

What? So even my bot could be used again??

Yeah but you can't log with old CDkeys, you need the new ones.

Oh the good ole days when blizzard had to step in during a flood war because we were crippling their servers @Triny(OD) your probably remember this

• Like 1

@R.agnarok(OD) my bot is still client banning if there is a script update i need

5 hours ago, Ganker(OD) said:

@R.agnarok(OD) my bot is still client banning if there is a script update i need

What ban message did it show?

On 11/22/2017 at 6:10 PM, R.agnarok(OD) said:

What ban message did it show?

the ClientFloodBan x0 thing