Sign in to follow this  
Aerineth(OD)

Update

15 posts in this topic

Computer install went well, minus some frustrating moments. Unfortunately upon downloading the client for final fantasy 14, square decided to suspend my account temporarily for suspicious activity. After attempting to confirm my identity, none of my passwords work now. I have submitted a ticket but you know how that goes. Hope to be back with you guys soon.

you can come play d3 with us til you get it again

4 minutes ago, TypeReaL(OD) said:

you can come play d3 with us til you get it again

*nukes the d3 channels* -.-

Just now, MelodicRose(OD) said:

*nukes the d3 channels* -.-

I dunno if we have channels I think its more like a community thing on battle.net

17 minutes ago, TypeReaL(OD) said:

I dunno if we have channels I think its more like a community thing on battle.net

I'll blow that up too... don't steal my leaders D: <

• Upvote 1

We have a Red Panda Sanctuary, they can roam safe and free until Helmet logs on I guess 

Customer service told me to wait 24 hours to reset the password, and I just tried and it was going to let me reset it, but none of the security questions match what I would have put. And of the 4 I'd have only ever used one, and I'm pretty sure I know my mothers maiden name. So much bullshit!

7 hours ago, MelodicRose(OD) said:

I'll blow that up too... don't steal my leaders D: <

B.Net 2.0 has groups and clans with dedicated channels just for them that can be joined or left like on the old B.Net. Clan channels, are a bit more streamlined and exclusive though as only members may join the channel. Good luck trying to nuke it though as you appear to lack the Ghost to paint the target.

@Aerineth(OD) There is SC2 you know... free to play after all.

59 minutes ago, DarkHelmet said:

B.Net 2.0 has groups and clans with dedicated channels just for them that can be joined or left like on the old B.Net. Clan channels, are a bit more streamlined and exclusive though as only members may join the channel. Good luck trying to nuke it though as you appear to lack the Ghost to paint the target.

@Aerineth(OD) There is SC2 you know... free to play after all.

Get out of here :(

18 minutes ago, MelodicRose(OD) said:

Don't worry rose, I'm not going anywhere. They finally let me reset my password and I got the game downloaded.

19 minutes ago, MelodicRose(OD) said:

Sorry but that will result in a Red Panda penalty. Where's my Ghost Sniper Rifle... I got a Red Panda Hat to make. Besides... @Aerineth(OD) isn't going anywhere. Its like you're expecting the worst case scenario.... Got to have more faith in your Division members to stick around and realize that they have the freedom to come and go as they please(can't lock them in a cage to be your personal playmates.... or are you that demented? :devil:)

*Edit* See... told you. Sniped by Aer too...

Edited by DarkHelmet

25 minutes ago, DarkHelmet said:

Sorry but that will result in a Red Panda penalty. Where's my Ghost Sniper Rifle... I got a Red Panda Hat to make. Besides... @Aerineth(OD) isn't going anywhere. Its like you're expecting the worst case scenario.... Got to have more faith in your Division members to stick around and realize that they have the freedom to come and go as they please(can't lock them in a cage to be your personal playmates.... or are you that demented? :devil:)

*Edit* See... told you. Sniped by Aer too...

You see, if you ever get to know me or ever come chat with the ever elusive Rose.. You'll find that I always think of the worst case scenarios so I am pleasantly surprised when good things happen.

Enigmatic is the word you're looking for Rose. =P But no, there will be no red panda deaths here. Get out of here with that talk! I will fight you!

16 minutes ago, Aerineth(OD) said:

Enigmatic is the word you're looking for Rose. =P But no, there will be no red panda deaths here. Get out of here with that talk! I will fight you!

Isn't it ominous? Got to give her a goal to shoot for. I mean we can't have Rag winning that award every time now and we sure as hell don't want Terra winning it...

As for the Panda Deaths... it may not happen today, it may not happen tomorrow but by the power vested in me by the Schwartz, there will be Red Panda Blood spilled for a token hat.

From personal experience I can confirm that Square Enix has a very lousy account-recovery system.